A low poly character!

Just wanted to show you guys a character I created following the Low Poly Characters course for a small game I develop during the past couple of days. You can see the animations and the character in action in the link below.

I would really appreciate it if you guys tell me what you think about the game and character. The animations are a little bit unpolished since I had just a couple of days to finish the game but I liked the end result, especially since this is the first time I do something like this, I never used a 3D character of my own for a game.

7 Likes

You’re making progress!
A game with a low poly character.
A lot of work!
What do you like better: 3D or developing …?

2 Likes

I didn’t enjoy Blender that much, I really like game design and coding, but I realized that I wasn’t enjoying Blender because I was terrible at it, and I’m still am, but I can finally say that I’m better, I felt stuck for years, but now I’m starting to enjoy it at the same level as all the other disciplines required to develop a game.

2 Likes

I used to despise the old Blender :laughing:
It’s gotten so much better over the last several years, so perhaps that is a contributing factor. You are right though, there are a crazy number of disciplines to learn for game making.

2 Likes

Privacy & Terms