A little king's island

Thanks for the course! I didn’t incorporate much of the painting techniques because it came out too messy with a touchpad, but learned a lot anyway.

10 Likes

It look great, did you tried Shade smooth? maybe it will look a tiny bit better. Keep that rolling!

3 Likes

thanks! only auto smooth probably,I decided to accept a low poly nature of this. I usually model things for subdivision surface, low poly is a bit alien field for me

3 Likes

Great little castle for a great little king. Amazing work dude :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :star_struck: :joy_cat: :heart_eyes_cat:!!. I like the color gradient and the atmosphere.It radiates a warm and beautiful feeling. I like the stone texture a lot. It looks so realistic. Have fun dude!

May I ask which course this is from? I have been away for a little while!

2 Likes

Thanks so much! It’s from blender texture painting Blender Texture Painting | GameDev.tv

1 Like

Love it! Great little castle!

Did you think about adding some water for the island to sit in?

1 Like

thanks :blush: good point with the water, but I avoided any extra surfaces because textures of castle were painted. I had to either hand paint water also, or somehow tune it to match the scene, just don’t feel confident in this at the moment

1 Like

Looking very nice!

1 Like

Privacy & Terms