A little help pls

Hi, I just finish this section of the tower defense and everything is in the correct place but the game doesn´t work. I starting using the assets Rick gives us and later on change them for some made by me from magical vox.

Since I change it, the enemies doesn´t move, the tower don´t shoot at them but the enemy still respawn you can see it in the Canvas Text.

I belive is a problem with the new assets pack in some place, but, I try to do it also with the assets pack from Rick and the problem still exist.

Thanks for the help

Hi Eduardo,

Are there any error messages in your Console?

Yes, this three:

And don´t know why the problems exist. I try to fix them but I can´t.

NullReferenceException means that a reference (“link”) to an instance is missing. Double click on the error message to see to which line in your code it is referring. If you exposed a field in the Inspector, make sure that it’s not empty.

Yes, I control every line but still don´t know were is the problem and why still continuing. All fields in the inspector are ok. Can be a problem of names?

Did you double click on the error messages?

Did you check all game objects and all prefabs? Maybe there is no “path” assigned.

This topic was automatically closed after 2 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms