A bowling pin's story + happy ending?

Once upon a time, before there was a pin, there was a simple line. This line wanted a surface to fill, a purpose in life. It came hard for the little line to find its shape, it went full circle too many times to count.

When it found its first shape, it got lost on the way, and had to remake itself again

and again

and again until no mistakes were made.

He felt perfect.
He began walking around the empty void he called his home. Then, the unimaginable…he found himself. And another one. And another. And another. He was perfect, but he was not alone. He had kin.
Fam
At first, he didn’t know what to say, or how to feel. He had a short life, but all of it felt like a lie. It was scary and sad all at the same time. But they welcomed him with open arms (virtual, imaginary, but open nonetheless). They were there for him, and he understood that they needed to stick together. They needed to.
Why, you may ask? Why stick with total strangers in a blink of an eye? Because HE would be coming…Who is he, tho? They did not have time to answer, for HE was at their doorstep…

Our pin wanted to run, flee, shout! But no one else did. Every one of them saw the menacing red menace staring at them with three hollow eyes, eyes that longed for the taste of bowling blood.

So he stayed. He stood strong, among his kin. He knew they all needed to stick together in order to have a chance, so he did not back away.

An epic battle occured, which is going on until this very day. When will this conflict announce it’s rightful winner? We may never know.
Unfortunately, there’s only one certainty

Blood was and will be spilled.

4 Likes

Putting aside the quality of your work here, I absolutely love the story you have told as you progressed through this section. A really enjoyable read, thanks for doing that :slight_smile:

Great looking pins and ball, and nicely positioned scenes - well done Tiberiu. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks a lot! I had fun making both the meshes and the story. My inspiration was the fact that I’ve done two pins in my scene, a higher resolution one and a normal one, then instead of repairing the normals, I’ve opened a new project and had to start all of it over :))) …yeah, practice makes it perfect, I guess

1 Like

yeah, practice makes it perfect, I guess

hehe, well it’s certainly paying dividends here isn’t it - your work looks really good :slight_smile:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms