7:20 My Curve does not do this

Anyone have any suggestions? My bezier curve is not doing that when I click and drag. It looks between smaller points. I deleted my path and redid it a few times just like he does…it looks like the path automatically makes 2 points for the curve before I do. Idk why that happens.

I don’t quite understand what you’re experiencing, but I checked the video and I think it might be because the point handle and the bezier handles are directly on top of each other in this view. You’re not the first person to have problems with this.

Instead of being in perfect top view, try changing the angle of your view a bit until you can see a clear difference between the handles; that’s what I needed to do. You should also check out Azu’s solution, as several people have found it useful for them:

1 Like

I had difficulty with my beziers because my top view was defaulting to orthographic and the handles are drawn in a way where they don’t have depth to be able to grab them properly.

Changing the camera angle will introduce some undesired rotation on the other axes. Staying in top but using perspective mode should lock your changes on X/Z and keep your Y fixed

1 Like

Privacy & Terms