7.189_FuzzyWuzzy

Fuzzywuzzi was a bear,
Fuzzywuzzi had lots of hair,
so fuzzywuzzi was really fuzzy, was he?

Cycles

Evee

Okay, not really a bear. I took my old man sculpt and put hair on him.

It is interesting how Cycles and Eevee came out with noticeably different results.

4 Likes

Saves so much modeling a character like this! Could be almost any shape under there.

Now you can try different combing effects like it was facing a gale wind. :grin:

Well mastered hair use though.

1 Like

I’ve been playing with particle hair the past 2-3 days, and I’m finding it fun, though I haven’t tried anything as specific as a gale wind. Then again, I’m only using a UV Sphere, as that was what was suggested in the tutorial I was following.

1 Like

Very true. Really, I could have had a simplified old man under there, something with a lower poly count!

Mastered? Barely, I flicked on some controls until it was feasible. Sort of like rolling the dice until you get the desired numbers.

Mastery will come when I know how to even comb the hair!

Rick suggested that as well. I figured “why create a sphere when I have a man already prepared?”

It did not actually slow down my computer as much as I thought it would have. Rendering in cycles took longer, but that was expected.

I only mean combing it back like the wind was blowing it. Practice the ‘hairstyling’. :grin:

2 Likes

Oh, I haven’t played much with hair and such yet. Looks like a zany bit of fun!

1 Like

Oh, OK. I was following a tutorial I happened to find on YouTube, so good to know Rick uses the same base object. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am sure it will even zannier once we learn how to comb it down and control that wild beast of hair!

Looking at your avatar you have a dragon- you could some fur on it!

I may very well play with that possibility when I finish the course!

1 Like

Privacy & Terms