6 years of gamedev.tv = game on Steam

Howdy everyone, I’m Ant and I started learning Unity game development 6 years ago. Over the years I’ve completed the C# 2D/3D developer, RPG core combat / inventory and Blender creator courses - I also started the “Finish It” motivational course but ironically didn’t finish it…

I’ve been working on my current game for 2 years - MECH FARMER is a farming RPG with top-down 3D combat - think Stardew Valley with rocket launchers. I honestly sometimes can’t believe that I have an actual Steam page for a real game that I created, using the knowledge gained from GameDev.tv and the wonderful community here. I just wanted to say a huge thank you to Ben, Mikey, Rick and the rest of the team for helping me achieve what I thought would be impossible. Thanks guys.

If you want to have a look at my game and other gamedev related stuff, check out my website or Steam page and let me know what you think!

Mech Farmer - Steam Page

Tyrant Media (My Website)

3 Likes

OMG!! This is incredible! Would you like to write a blog for GameDev.tv about it?

2 Likes

Howdy Kevin, thank you very much for your kind words! It’d be my pleasure to do a post for GameDev.tv! :smiley:

3 Likes

@Lucy_Becker I think this would be a great blog post.

Can I share your work on our show case page?

1 Like

Howdy Kevin, I’d love for the game to be on the showcase page, thanks!

1 Like

You’re welcome :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms