3.53 Bowling ball and pin, (think it's) fixed without math :P

bowlingpinandball2
Noticed he mixed up the radius/diameter from when we created the ball yes, and looks as if he’s a bit confused about those two still :sweat_smile: Yeye, did we really have to do the math though, to fix it? We can also just change the input in the dimensions section to the right in the, uhm, “N” menu, no? That was my plan from the beginning, when I saw the dimensions didn’t make sense, but thought he might had his reasons or fixing it easy on the diameters input later. It’s really not hard math he did but my point is that there’s nothing hindering us from just putting in the desired number instead, where we had the wrong one, or am I mistaken? Makes sense to me and I think it makes sense in this picture also :yum:

3 Likes

I know you posted this months before my reply, but I thought your question deserved an answer, even if not the correct one as I’m using my existing knowledge to make an educated guess.

I don’t think you are wrong for adjusting the model in the “properties, n” menu. It will achieve the same result. The only time changing it through the properties menu that will mess it up, that I’m aware of, is if you went to edit the location of specific elements of the object instead of scaling the entire thing.

Okay, yeah, you are probably right! :grin: Thanks a lot for helping me to make sense of it! :raised_hands::blush:

Privacy & Terms