2023 Collab: Week 45 “Spaceships” - VOTE CLOSED

TRUE!

While the clock is ticking to midnight. I (FedPete) close the Collab, on the moment I create the vote. And that depends on what time on Sunday I sit down you do this task.

2 Likes

An other note: Unless noted clearly, I pick the last image if you have uploaded more versions.

1 Like

We @BlenderCollab have a few days to vote. You can vote fast but also think slowly about design, colors, technique, difficulty, subject, realism, etc. Choose consciously and not on your own entry.

The new subject week 46 “Butterflies” has already started. The winner of this week’s “Spaceships” challenge may select a subject for next week 47 and win a badge.

3 Likes

Good to know, I saw the 6 pm deadline and assumed it would be unfair to post since it was already past but wil keep that in mind

2 Likes

@Roelof_van_der_Sar congratulations on your creative space vehicle. Nice composition, and a little story.

• Jindrich_Jungmann - beautiful textured spaceship scene. Take care of little details, like bevels (sharp corners), and imperfections.
  • Joey_Cuevas - I like the scene and story. Play more with light. Space is a dark environment, with harsh shadows. Adding more details to an object will make it look bigger.
  • ShadowFireSage - Nothing wrong with this one. Very nice implementation of the subject. Nice cinematic composition. I would have added more margins around it.
  • DANB1 - Very recognizable and nice glow. But maybe too strong. Add more details to the spaceship to give it scale.
  • Myn - The lighting is good, but the planet could use more variation light to dark ratio. Where is the sun(s) placed? Light direction.

Note: I don’t want to offend anyone. I try to write down positive ideas and visions in my simple use of the English language. I am also sometimes more inspired by a particular subject or solution. I’m also learning from you!

7 Likes

Congrats, @Roelof_van_der_Sar - cool space car :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you :smiley:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms