2022 Collab: Week 8 “Cyberpunk" - CLOSED

Very nice set of entries all good and different.

5 Likes

I know, it’s going to be hard voting for this challenge. :thinking:

4 Likes

Blender collab friends, we congratulate @Lintari and @ZachDude for their winning entries.

• Lintari, you give us a fresh and colorful look on Cyber and Punk, Integrating the digital world as a daily business. “You need to look good, before starting the job …”.
  • ZachDude, you’ve created a desolate scene. Good reuse of objects and a really nice composition (tilted camera). Very nice details in material usage and lighting.

• Yee, my personal favorite. It’s a pity that is only a diorama. Place it in a street (back wall etc.), fill the scene!
  • igorfy, I think your original object gets lost because other details are distracting from the center. “Don’t Touch”, Akira, blue screen, red screen. The subject is connected to the tissue box and monitor.
  • Willrun, I think it’s more a spacy thing than cyberpunk. Improve the lighting of the earth.
  • mimisybean, nice scene. Try to improve the bottom dark part. (Or cut it off?)
  • sezpul, a very dystopian scene, I think it needs more “Punk” part, maybe adding a cyborg nurse …
  • Blest, it is a very nice Cyberpunk concept weapon. It has all the aspects of combining old and new techo. But it is too simple, you’ve could easily build a scene around it. I know you are able to do some storytelling …
6 Likes

@Yee creation was also my favourite.I think the only lacking point in the scene is the fact that this scene depends on the movement but the frame conveys none. Maybe, you could’ve use some motion blur or/and a slightly different angle.

I love it anyways.

3 Likes

Yeah, I totally agree, the composition to convey the movement was way off.

2 Likes

Privacy & Terms