2022 Collab: Week 4 “Chocolate”, CLOSED

I think it looks better! Very delectable :yum:
So I don’t know anything about this cake, but how does the chocolate come to ooze out like that? Or perhaps a better question is how is it put in there? Is it like a jelly doughnut where they sort of inject it?

2 Likes

That it does! :grinning:

1 Like

The strawberries do not look too ripe :innocent: I’d take the chocolate though! :yum:

1 Like

It’s the cake it self! Basically, it’s a very dense cake that’s cooked just enough to create a shell. You eat hot with fruits or ice cream or anything you like. It’s delicious.

I’m going to buy some juicy strawberries today =)

The only thing is that my computer is becoming really slow on this scene. I’m having to hide stuff to be able to work on the models.

2 Likes

Please allow me to serve you fresh chocolate out of my kitchen

Some Modelling, some procedural textures, a bit of Fluid Simulation and the chocolate is ready to be served!

6 Likes

Very nice but is it snowing?

2 Likes

Didn’t felt like working on the wall and put the Slab as wall.

This made the snow

So, done away with the snow ! It was getting chilly.

The chocolate is again ready to be served from my renovated kitchen :grinning:

Now it has become Some Modelling, some Procedural Textures, some PBR Textures, a bit of Fluid Simulation and the chocolate is ready to be served!

5 Likes

and applied Height Map on the Wall Tiles

9 Likes

oh… now it makes sense. I really thought it was snowing

2 Likes

Still a bit more to do hopefully finish tomorrow

10 Likes

A nutritious dinner :laughing:
I like it, nice variety in the different chocolates. Maybe make the table glass for some extra eye candy? :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah maybe, not sure what I’m going to do yet table wise!

1 Like

WIP: A chocolate bowl, made in real life by drizzling chocolate over an ice mold :slight_smile:

12 Likes

FINAL, I think…

Feedback is highly appreciated :heart:

8 Likes

This can also be done with a balloon.
Chocolate goes on top of the balloon once it’s solid you pop it =)

Sorry, too much bake off

1 Like

Whaaatt :scream:
That’s cool, sounds highly entertaining to watch

1 Like

Very aesthetically pleasing to my eye, good comp, nice lighting, and DOF. The only critique I have is that the strawberries look too plasticy, but I’m also currently working with them and haven’t figured out how to best get the photoreal look :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Yep, I already spent hours looking into photos of strawberries and playing around with the material. I’m considering deleting and doing them again =/

1 Like

Have fun:

2 Likes

Privacy & Terms