2021 Collab: Week 46 “Amusement park” - CLOSED

It’s out of order :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Aha, good then! I was planning to remove random seats but forgot :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Is that the scene from Chernobyl?

@Mateusz Nope, but it surely must have similarities. It’s from abandoned park in Lithuania (where I’m from) :slight_smile: Elektrėnai: The Lost Soviet Funfair of a Lithuanian Power Town

It looks great @simgen

2 Likes

I bet. They had one just like this in there too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This was never going to be finished in a week.
I managed to do blocking on the dino . I’m exhausted :crazy_face:
Details, texture, colour and all that still to come. Few more weeks perhaps
Slapped some things together though.
Entrance to the ride :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Somehow all entries for the amusement park are quite dark :sweat_smile: I also underestimated the effort :see_no_evil:

Dino is very smooth! :grin:

3 Likes

that is so cool I would be scared to go in there lol

4 Likes

Just reminded me about my last visit to amusement park. There was scary ride “the saw” I needed to go to chiropractic for my neck after that :rofl:

3 Likes

:flushed:

3 Likes

Yep. I dodged obstacle like it was going to hit me… And due to huge G load wasn’t able to put my head straight in the seat till end of the ride. My head was dangling from side to side like a clapper :joy:

1 Like

I was to make duck pond with bright colours, some water etc. Than I pictured roller-coaster with dinos in background. And when I started on dino “prop” I just went for it. Last found in lighting helped a big way “back lit character” of some kind. So thanks for that. Always learning some good stuff here.

2 Likes

90 minutes job “A hell of a bus ride”

Used b-spline on a array of a simple object. Added old project object.
Render time 15min 512samples.
(Added a late entry, because of the few entries.)

3 Likes

Vote which “Amusement park” to visit - week 46

We @BlenderCollab have a few days to vote. You can vote fast but also think slowly about design, colors, technique, difficulty, subject, realism, etc. Choose consciously and not on your own entry.
And the next subject, week 47 " Create your favorite 2D artwork in 3D has already started. The winner of this week’s “Useless machine” challenge may select a subject for week 48.

2 Likes

Nice entities

3 Likes

Very good entries, hard to pick one.

1 Like

I agree, as I’m sitting here thinking, hmmm, now which one do I like best? Hmmm . . .

2 Likes

Yea, there all pretty good.

1 Like

@Willrun , congratulations for your colourful and playful winning entry!

3 Likes

Privacy & Terms