2021 Collab: Week 42 “Something scary” - CLOSED

Hmm, that’s interesting…

1 Like

Old project, working with fluids and refraction (Cycles).

10 Likes

Thank you!
Well, originally not - but I like how it looks so I kept it.

1 Like

It does make detail. Like wart or something :+1:

2 Likes

Shouldn’t there be guts dangling down from the back of the eye? :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

this is terifying, lol xx x jess

very, very nice - you’ve captured the mood xxx jess

is it good? what’s it about? xxx jess

1 Like

It’s about how light bends in fluids and glass.

Hahaha, not quite sure if good interesting or not so good… TBH there was a plan for the head-hand to be holding an eyeball but had limited time resources, could grab one from @FedPete 's jar…

Had some time on my hands just now, so updated my entry. Someone might want to check if nothing’s missing in their jar… :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Only the ‘Fresh’ ones …

7 Likes

Your project reminds me Gravity Falls every time I see it <3

Voting for “Something scary” theme - week 42

We @BlenderCollab have a few days to vote. You can vote fast but also think slowly about design, colors, technique, difficulty, subject, realism, etc. Choose consciously and not on your own entry.
And the next subject, week 43 "My own monster” has already started. The winner of this week’s “Something Scary” challenge may select a subject for week 44.

1 Like

Hi Everybody! Welcome.
Thank you first of all for taking part. I’ve enjoyed watching all of your entries.
@Peter_Khromov Nicely done monster. Hair job top notch.
@jessbernstein Nice models. An interesting lighting too. Maybe pumpkins a little flat? Some more surface detail would give them more grasp.
@simgen My personal vote :slight_smile: Nice low poly robe with some pretty weird stuff going on there. Great idea and clean model. Contrast accents, nice detail.
@weefee I’m getting gees bumps just looking at it. Nicely captured atmosphere. Like the noise in the fog.
And here is a quick glimpse of what I’m preparing for next week.
I know it hasn’t been officially announced but I already know. So thanks for voting :wink:

5 Likes

@Mateusz , congratulations on this spooky, and scary graveyard scenery. The composition is good, with a nice red moon glow. A desolate landscape, it fits all nicely together.

1 Like

Thank you for the vote and feedback! And congrats with the win, totally deserved!
Looking forward to seeing your completed piece for Wild Wild West :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you. Youre very kind.
Im lookink forward to se your end of the story too :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I have now a massive computer at work. Sculpting is so easy if you have computing power.
It’s even fun to do :wink:

3 Likes

Privacy & Terms