2021 Collab: Week 41 “In enchanted forest” - CLOSED

Sometimes less is more. And this is a fine tree house. Textures, fog and even chandelier for a life? All looks in place. Moss growing down the branches, great detail. A fine house for my shrooms to live in.
How much is the rent?

2 Likes

As one of the roots suggests, mushrooms are always welcome here :smiley:

2 Likes

Blender Cloud is the website from the makers of Blender.
For a small fee, you’ve access to good tutorials and their movie stuff (everything).

Why not? Most of the time I deliver also half work or concepts.
But, no problem.

1 Like

Looking at the water deeper,
I have to admit. You got that right

1 Like

Good evening everyone! Here is my submission.

9 Likes

Welcome back good to see you keep in touch and have taken part with a fine scene.

3 Likes

Eevee bloom.

11 Likes

Managed to pull my self together to get back in the game.
Not much sleep clocked but happy with the result.
My take on magic mushrooms.

9 Likes

He’s playing the pipe, while she’s preparing a magic potion. Nice scene, I really like it. :grinning:

2 Likes

Cycles version with compositor gloom and some Casper look-a-like enhancements.
I only reused the scene from Week 35 “Autumn/Fall”, added Casper, from another project.
Did some material tweaks. And my machine halted, reached my hardware limits.

7 Likes

Voting for “In enchanted forest” theme - week 41

We @BlenderCollab have a few days to vote. You can vote fast but also think slowly about design, colors, technique, difficulty, subject, realism, etc. Choose consciously and not on your own entry.
And the next subject, week 42 "Something scary” has already started. The winner of this week’s “In enchanted forest” challenge may select a subject for week 43.

2 Likes

really nice reuse of this scene :+1:

2 Likes

Both scenes are nice. But Cycles is just so much nicer. In my opinion.

3 Likes

Yeah, me too.
As usual, like your work, tweaking the project … finished, not finished … :wink:

Thanks. Gona work on this. Maybe one day it wil evolve in to something.
Shame you didnt enter your, your scene has a nice deepth to it

3 Likes

I did this on purpose. To give other people some exposure.

4 Likes

@Peter_Khromov, congratulations with your winning entry. It’s a has beautiful dark and mysterious atmosphere.

• Mateusz - Real magic going on, I like the male/female expressions. I think the hat is too shiny, lack of details.
  • weefee - I miss the ‘enchanted’ part in the forest. It’s dark, two fireflies …? Needs more color to make it magical.
  • Caleb_Kofoed - I think you need to fill the background. Just use a background image if you don’t have to time to compose something.
  • FedPete - I didn’t put myself on the voting list, because it was a copy of an old project. I did many projects, so reuse gets easier. Still learned a lot (new material node set up).

Have fun

3 Likes

Thanks, really appreciate the feedback! Yes I didn’t really know how to express this with my current skills. Also, I couldn’t get a good background so I tried to hid it with the fog, although it’s a bit too thick and dark :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

It’s dead good, pun intended, lol xxx jess

wow! super cool! I love this piece, well done xxx jess

1 Like

Privacy & Terms