2.82 fix for In Front not working

Couldn’t get In Front to work as the cube was still occluding it. I had to toggle the Depth property to “In Front” as well. Not sure if this is due to 2.82 or not, but hopefully it helps someone.

12 Likes

Helpful, thank you!

I found the problem also and reported it to developer.blender.org and Marco (nacioss) from that site replied to me and confirmed the issue; and Richard Antalik of developer.blender.org also renamed the task. The details of the task can be seen in https://developer.blender.org/T74123. More details can be seen Here

Awesome! Thanks @Jianxin for the thorough follow up. I’ll be watching the issue for a future fix.

You are welcome @canucklesandwich!

It took me forever to figure this out. I went through the question that are on the lectures to figure it out. My goodness, I wanted to scream.

hi, i dont get how this course works, i thought it would be by video or really orientations the only thing ive got is just this forum ?

@lilpixieD Really? How did you get here then? The course is on another site Udemy.

You need to log in to that and the course is there, it’s where you paid for it!

Thank you very much!

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms