1 Hour Progress

I have been supported by a good community but gave up and been lazy too many times. I’m forcing my self this time to at least 4 hours worth of work week, here’s my firts hour in so far. If I start to give up again
push me in the comments to continue!

2 Likes

Yes, it’s sometimes hard to keep motivated.
Some parts of the course could be less of interest for some people.
But even if you want to create different scenes, you need to know how this Blender tool works. And it starts with the basics, moving vertices, and creating faces.
Try to do the challenge, don’t be precise by trying to build the best robot ever.
Do small projects which you can finish at a reasonable time. Do your own tiny projects to get motivated. If you need a subject, look at the Blender collab. Apply the things learned in the next project. Repetition helps to get more confident in the usage of the tools.

Try to focus on the parts that you like to do with Blender. It’s the best motivator.

I did the old Blender course (10 main chapters), and it took me 1 year to finish. And I am still learning (it never ends).

2 Likes

Yeah I’m more worried about mastering the process of making a game ready character versus making a good looking character

1 Like

Privacy & Terms