WIP Goldmine

I’m still working on this scene but would appreciate comments and tips. I’m still new to blender so this has been kind of exhausting. I plan to add more objects like a shovel and rattlesnake but just thinking about how to model some of these items is tricky. Thank you.

4 Likes

Your scene looks great so far in my opinion. I like the shape of the rocks. Rocks are fairly difficult to model in my opinion because there is no obvious pattern.

2 Likes

Great peace of work. I like the diversity of the objects.
I belief you, when saying it took a long time to produce.
In the beginning everything takes time. Exploring issues by your own.
Follow the course and you learn tools and trick to make its simple.

The sand floor thickness , can’t be seen op my monitor. It’s too dark. Blends into the background gray.

1 Like

I agree with @FedPete. Keep progressing through the course and you will learn a lot. For the things you are stuck on now, you will probably learn a useful method later, so don’t get too bogged down.

Great scene!

1 Like

It is a very good scene of this type, but if you are struggling as others have said go through more of the course before going off on your own projects.

The track has a right angle bent in it! It needs no dynamite every truck will crash anyway. :rofl:
Perhaps some boarding across the closed mine entrance as well as the keep out sign?

1 Like

Privacy & Terms