Why is no one answering my questions?

I asked 4 questions until now and there are no answers. Why? Is there anything wrong with my questions? Please explain. Thank you.

I’m 100% sure they are not ignoring you or whatever. There are a lot of questions asked here. Plus, I know that they try to answer all posts. It just happens that you have four that got through.

I can answer the following one but I don’t have to BP course (only the c++ one) so can’t look up more precisely what you mean. It sounds like they use their own customs functions for that one as well and that’s what you’re talking about but I’m not sure.

1 Like

Hi,

I understand the frustration of that you are stuck! I am not sure why these questions have been overlooked. I’ll look into it but sometimes posts do get lost in the busy forum.
We provide support with a response time of anywhere between 24-48 hours and maybe longer during busy periods.

There is nothing wrong with the questions as far as i can tell.

Sometimes students will help out and it could be that its a slow day on the forums or students dont know how to help you.

You may benefit from our community driven discord server to see if you can get more real time help from your fellow students :slight_smile:

http://gdev.tv/discord

Edit :- If you can link the threads here that have gone unresponded i will do my best to get them looked at for you.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply. Those are types of functions. You can convert the function to pure or impure functions. I don’t know why we must convert them that’s why I posted this question.

Thanks for the reply. I saw new questions answered after I posted my questions. That’s mean there are someone online to give answers. But he didn’t reply to my posts and replied to newer posts. That’s why I posted this.

This is the links for my questions.

I don’t have the BP only course so can’t determine what these functions are. I’m guessing based on your response that you do not like said functions.

You do not have to do something but then you must deal with the result you achieve by not doing it. Eg. You do not have to bind movement but then you have to deal with a character not moving perhaps by making a game where the character never moves.

If you find some other way to use functions the way you want them to work, you’re free to do so. Both pure and impure exists and therefore someone will use both. I do not go along with the principle that only one way is valid. If that were so then impure wouldn’t work. But, yes, there are certain things that are better not to do but that never stops people from doing them :slight_smile:

Hope the best.

1 Like

Hi there!

Sorry for missing these, I’ve replied to the ones that haven’t been already closed.

Privacy & Terms