Where is the VFX section

There used to be a section that was covering vfx. Today I wanted to continue the course after 3 weeks break but the section is gone.

@Marc_Carlyon

1 Like

They removed it to the archived 2.7 version.

Whole other sections not replaced have gone too.

3 Likes

I think I saw something them mentioning they didn’t want to ‘inflate’ the amount of time the course is for. So for example, if it’s a 60hr course then when someone buys it they have 40hrs actually for the up to date stuff. But I think it should be on the archive rather than just deleted.

2 Likes

Just to bring it all to one place
Nothing gets deleted it all moved to the archived content course so the bonus sections are still there.

You are correct and one issue already arose that either its a misunderstanding of the student or someone is taking udemy certifcates as proof of experience.
The reply came that his friends got onto a course because of 60 hours of experience in blender, The fact was that after we removed the older content it drops to the correct level of about 40-50 hours.
So if the statement is true then his friends got into something based on a lie because 60 hours of content was old none up to date content.

Just to reiterate the bonus sections and the older sections should all be in the archived content linked at the end of the course.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms