What Will I Build!

I am very fascinated with what Enjin is doing with block chain. Enjin is a crypto coin. You may have seen it when loading Godot. The way the are integrating Enjin with gaming is going to change the gaming industry forever. I want to learn more about how multiplayer works. Really my goal is to learn all the behind the scenes. I also want to increase my C++ skills with this course.

I am a fan of multiplayer games. I believe there is nothing more exciting than getting on with your friends and playing a fun game together and sharing laughs and good times. Some of my greatest moments are found online.

I don’t have a specific game I want to create at the moment but something with cars and weapons is always a fun combo. I am in the unreal review group and there have been talks about a huge community snowball fighting game. The knowledge from this course will help me create a multiplayer game that we can all participate in.

I’m excited to see gaming evolve into something like ready player one. I want to understand the internal workings behind all of it and that is why i’m taking this course.

Privacy & Terms