What I'm trying to accomplish is

to get you to read my post!
Well, hello.
My name is Valeria, from Mexico. Mainly a Unity developer, or at least wannabe developer. I have many goals in VR, but right now. I’m trying to expand my knowledge.
I’m a freelancer, I work on animation and design, but I want to make a living out of VR. Many potential clients won’t work with me because they don’t like me using Unity, so I’m trying to learn Unreal too.
I don’t know how I will follow the course, maybe half an hour everyday, as adviced by Sam. I’ve never finished an online course.
I wish I could say I have a side project that gives me some motivation, but I don’t. What I have is an HTC Vive and the will to finish this course.
I’m looking forward to finishing this course with some portfolio material stuff.
Pleased to meet you all.

Hi Valeria,
Nice to meet you. Thanks for your candor about motivation and all that. Normally I have trouble focusing on longer duration protects, but I’m so excited about VR that I think that this will be different. I’m also taking the The Unreal Engine Developer Course so maybe I’ll see you over there. Best, Jorgen

Privacy & Terms