Welcome Everyone!

Hello people. I’m Vlad and my goal is to become a great Game Designer and maybe own an indie games company in the future. I’m here because I started to like Blender a lot and hope to learn as much as possible from it.

Hi there. My name is francisco and i’m just starting with blender. i’ve tryed to do it alone, but i couldn’t so i decided to get myself in this course. I will love to improve my skills and learn more and more. All the best for new members :wink:

hi i am Amrita Singh and i have interest in making a vr game and i hope a learn a lot with everyone here. :slight_smile:

Hello!
My name is Daniel, I am here to become better at using Blender. I will use it to start creating 3D games and hopefully this course will help me pull that off so that I can become better at both in the future.

Hi there,
my name is Arno and I am here to learn more about Blender to create my own 3D-Models. Just for fun.

Hi there. I’m Rob and I’m a professional software engineer. Discovered Unity about a month and a half ago and have been diligently training on that. Thought I’d switch gears for a little bit and see if I can learn how to do some modeling for the game i’m tinkering on.

My name is Zachary Schwehr, I’m not completely new to blender but I fell out of it a little while back and hope to get back into it.
I’d like to create a portfolio of animations and models as my first goal.
Long term I would like to be able to do freelance work as a modeler/animator.

I have a background in some software dev, with some game dev and would like to widen my area of expertise.

what kind of games are you interested in making?

Hi my name is Sean, I’m looking at being able to hopefully learn to create 3D characters that can be 3D printed, and also be able to create better objects to use within sketchup models when I create them…

At the moment I’m working towards a medieval combat game. It’s a proof of concept for an RPG

1 Like

sounds like a good way of going about it!

Hi Jon :slight_smile: Nice to meet you.
I am also in Second life, I design jewelry there. I have always been a prim junkie until mesh, just using what they provide us in world. I have never used any 3D programs before but I can see lots of neat ideas coming out of my head once I finally learn. This course has been SO helpful and easy to follow. No skipping from here to there, no squinting trying to follow along with silent youtube videos… you learn everything from start to finish. I am excited to meet another lifer and would love to see some of your stuff.
Jess

Wow, Hi. I thought everyone on here was in their 20’s lol. I have very little experience in any of this, but its never to late to learn right :))

Hi all, my name’s Dave, I’m based in Melbourne, Australia and new to Blender. I’ve been aware of it for a while but until now I haven’t done anything about learning it. I’m currently going through something of a career change and as part of that I’m keen to pursue various passions before I get too old. :blush: I’m very keen to gain some level of mastery over Blender so I can use it in addition to other software to bring a few of my (unpublished) children’s story books to life. Looking forward to the challenge and being a part of the course. :slight_smile:

Hi my name is Manuel, im from spain, and i want to do animated films, videogames.etc. Wathever pases throu my mind really.

1 Like

Howdy all, I am Evan and I am looking to use Blender to clean up meshes created in 3d scanning.

Hello I’m Michael and im here to learn blender for my game design class in school.

Yo guys, my name is Karolis and I am from Lithuania. I was always fascinated by 3d art & animation, but never really got around to trying out. Now with this course, hopefully, i’ll get a new hobby in my life and maybe one day, make it my job :sweat_smile:. Got luck to ya’ll :slight_smile:

Hi Glint & all,
Thanks for your response The problem in being in your 60’s is yes never to old to learn But with a full day you are balancing your needs against client needs against family needs I have to stop with blender for 3 weeks because I have to do the control systems in Gcode for a 3d CNC project. All I can say is it beats dreaming about what to do next.
So for the next 3 weeks its 3d CNC automation with robotics instead of 3d drawing and modeling.

Maybe I should create a game that drives the 3d CNC robotic arms!

Barry

Hello everyone my name is Atif and i am a Software engineering student and a part time video editor, i want to become a game developer, VFX artist and also want to learn 3D animation, there is so much i want to do :smiley:

Privacy & Terms