Welcome Everyone!

Hello everyone! My name is Momo and it is my dream to master 3D modeling and pursue game design, as well as design in virtual reality and virtual worlds!

Hey all,

I’m just getting into the game development industry and am really excited to learn all the necessary tools to create a full game with original models, level design, concepts, and music. I’m enrolled in a couple other classes by the same instructors.

Ultimately my goal is to build my own game company along with 2 of my friends. I’m having a blast in the coding courses and am super excited to start seeing my own models and such.

Hello everybody!

I’m 32 years old. I’m originally from Iceland but I live in Norway. I’m very interested in game development, and I’m about 40% into Ben Tristem’s Unreal Course, and I’m going to be doing this course in parallel with that one from this point forward. I work a full time job in retail, and I’ve found that at times the job makes me just too mentally fatigued to be dealing with new coding concepts. At those times++ I will be doing this course, and that way be working towards the same goal of being able to develop games. I’m not saying this course is just going to be a breeze, but I find that dealing with a user interface is a little bit less mentally intensive than dealing with code.

I messed around a bit with 3DS Max in my teenage years, so I have a little bit of a clue about what its all about. At the time I was able to make a character out of primitive shapes, rig it up and animate it. I’m really excited about getting into 3D again!

I also have been doing music production with Cubase for many years, and I am super excited about bringing it all together sometime in the future :smiley:

Hi guys,
My name is Ryzal, and my goal is to be able to create 3D Models, Animations and anything that involves Animation. Currently on Section 1, Lecture 11.

Hi all,

I’m Patrick, a 40 year old Dutch guy. I work as an embedded software engineer where I design and develop software systems ranging from very tiny devices to desktop systems. I learned myself how to code while I was still a teen, having mastered C and assembly. Nowadays I mostly use C++, C# and Python.

When I’m not working I like to photograph and play music on my guitar. I also have an interest in design and 3d modelling, which is why I ended up here. Currently I’m halfway through section 2 and still liking it.

Hello everyone,

My name is Tarek, and I intend on modding games as a hobby. For this reason, I am trying to learn Blender.

Hi,
My name is Filipe Pinho. I’m a developer C# and I have done some quick things in Blender already based on toturials i’ve found. Now I want to fully learn how to work with this powerfull tool becouse i like to do modeling and animations. Also I would love to create things or at least know how to do it to possible create my own game with Blender and Unity

Hello my name is Dave and I am looking to learn this among other programs to add to my toolbox. I am currently a machinist but am looking to change my path and become an industrial designer- go back to university! I’m 38 and hope I’m not to old to start learning again lol.

Hey everyone,

I’m a 3d modeler coming from Autodesk Maya, Mudbox and Adobe Creative Suite and I want to expand my skills to blender. I am passionate about VR/AR spaces and game design. Looking forward to learning with all of you.

Hello all,

I’m Charles, a software engineer and tinkerer! I’m currently taking both the unity course as well as the blender course.

Looking forward to making magic,

Charles Pence

Howdy internet peoples!

I’m Lance and I work for the Serious Games Institute (SGI) of South Africa! We make games that not only entertain, but educate as well. I am taking this course to expand my skillset and move from 2D-based artwork to 3D–exciting!

Very excited for the course :smiley:

That is very good congratulations. Thank you for reading. I Get to share my images to people and people disperses money to me. If you would like to know. I am a professional character designer. In The U.S.A. Games I don’t play. I draw with pencils more.

From Mr.Mitchell Ramey

Wow that is so amazing. Did that image take much time to develop? What was the purpose of building This image?

From Mr.Mitchell Ramey

Section 1 Lecture 1 is what i call outstanding these people at Udemy are well organized. I know that Udemy can help me with my hands so i can give the world what the people been missing.

From Mr.Mitchell Ramey

Hey All,

I am here to get to know Blender, and increase the range of tools I have at my disposal. I have been using Autodesk Maya for a while, but my license will expire in some time, and i am looking for a good, free, replacemen.

The best to everyone, and see you soon.

Regards,

Wilco

Great idea you can do what ever you need to do. That is what I think. I know you are fully capable of completing your goals.

Hello
My name is Krzysztof and I am a beginner who still looking his way. I chose this course because it is about creating, which could be self motivating. I am curious how it is going to be.

Hello World!
Michael here, lost in a rabbit hole. I like it here, dreams are reality.
Reality is what we make it. Impossible is our forte.
Happy to meet you all!

Hi there,

I’m looking into learning blender so that I can apply it to my work producing media for higher ed. I think there’s a surprising amount of potential in adding this tool into my workflow.

Hello Everyone,

I’ve been playing around with Blender for a few months but have decided to go more in depth with it. I’m hoping that when I have finished with this course I’m hoping I will be able to make some really cool CG images of the products that my company sells for our website and promotional material.

Privacy & Terms