Welcome Everyone!

Hello, everyone!
My name is Stephanie, and I’m a married mother to a beautiful, but extremely energetic, toddler…when I’m not working at a full time job. I’ve been ‘working’ with blender for a few months now, though a better term would be dabbling. For the most part, that’s because I’ve branched out like a back crack in glass…lol That is to say, I’ve chased after several rabbits at once and came up empty handed for my efforts. So I’m trying to slow it down and learn from the beginning without charging ahead. Too much.

My interests lie in, hopefully, turning my future skills into much needed additional income. To start out, I’ll be looking into selling what manages to stand up to my OCD and Perfectionist standards on marketplaces such as Second Life and Turbosquid. So low poly and fast render time is important, considering the former target audience.

Further into the future, I hope to go from a tedious job as a cashier to a far more (financially and artistically) rewarding occupation as one of many artists in a game or movie design pipeline.

1 Like

Hi everyone, Im from Mexico, and i have enrolled in this course because i wanna learn more about virtual reality. But my first goal is to introduce my kid in the principles of 3d modelling, im a homeschooling father, and my boy has 7 years old. Together we will learn to use blender, i’m so excited. Is for me a pleasure to know you!!

Hello all, My name is Jalen.
I graduated High School almost 2 years ago, and since then I’ve starting my training to be a video game programmer. I currently take Ben’s “C++ with Unreal” class, and I’ve also purchased both “C# with Unity” and “Pass the Unity Certification Test” class. I really, really want to make games. The reason why I got this course on blender is because my ultimate goal is to program my own video games, meaning I would need to make art and animations for them as well. I know I can do it in Unreal or Unity, but adding Blender to my skill set will be much more effective in my opinion. I’ve always wanted to do something artistic, and that’s part of the reason why I went into video games. I really have no artistic qualities, but I am certainly willing to try!

I also just realized (after buying the course) that I could use blender for 3D printing, so that’s a plus as well! (At least, whenever I get the money for a 3D printer…)

Anyway, I am very excited to learn blender, be a part of this awesome community and be able to use it in animations and video games!

Hello, Everyone!!!
My name is Jacob and I am interested in making my own games for a hobby. Hoping to make a lot of interesting models with this course.

Hi,as i already said in a previous post i have just started this course ,hoping to be able to get into this world that so much amaze me…i wanna learn 3d animation and be able to create characters.
I don’t know where this journey will take me, but i am very excited about it.
I wanna start a career in this, although i am really new at all this, i am gonna do whatever it takes.

Hi everyone!:blush:
My name is Wen and I’m from Spain. I would like to be able to dedicate myself to the 3D world because I love it, above all the modeling of characters and the creation of environments for video games.

Hello everybody!

My name is Mario and i am from austria (this is the country with cows, not kangaroos!). I would learn game development and of course into the 3d world of blender. I hope i will to master this challenge and can show u some results soon :wink:

cya

Hello everyone,

My name is Andrew, I’m from Scotland. I’m interested in learning to craft my own world held within a game to show the world some day. crafting 3d models is one step closer to achieving my goal! I look forward to learning with you all!

Hi,My Name Is Marius My goal is to change the industry of gaming,make something big,but for beginning I will
start to learn from zero.

Hi everyone, im a brazilian guy named Caio, im very excited to start and finish this course, i want to create games in unity and unreal so i started knowing how to model, making games not very realistic but very funny games.

Hi All

I’m Geoff, I’m 39 and from Australia. In 2015 I went back to university to get a bachelor Degree in game design and have studied Maya and 3ds max. I’m doing the Blender course wanted to further my knowledge of 3D modeling tools. Also I’m doing the unity and unreal courses with Ben. I’m looking forward to getting to see everyone’s art and to share my own.

That’s all for now

Geoff

Hello,
My name is Trevor and I am hoping to learn enough to possibly get a job making video games or making CGI for movies.

Hey there My name is Leah!
I’m so glad I found this. All I want to do is Create my own games, eventually start up my own company. I am a novice in the world of 3D modelling and coding as I studied digital art. It’s a nice change, I feel like I’ve found my niche the more I work. I look forward to seeing everyones work and progress! Don’t be a stranger!

hello All,

I’m taking this course to gain knowledge of blender, my goal is to learn as much as i can about 3d modeling i started taking it in another school but for unforeseen things that happen had to drop out now i got some free time still so i figured i would take this to fill that free time and still gain what i was doing before. I do want to someday do games or work for a gaming company i love any game that is a challenge and makes you have to think to use your skills. i am a gamer so i know i love any type of syfi game that’s what i mostly play.

Hello everybody.

I want to finally understand how to use blender. The first time I saw blender was on a S.U.S.E Linux distribution back in 2000. Yeah, I know. And finally I am going to have a chance to learn it. I’ve heard a lot of great things about GameDev Courses. See you around.

Hello!
My name is Kyle and my goal is to one day be able to make my own game (Last Chance) and make most of the models in the game in blender! I’m really excited to take this course because I am a complete beginner at 3D modelling and haven’t done anything like it in the past so it will be a new experience for me. :slight_smile:

Hello everyone,

My name’s Marnix and my goal is to obviously understand how to use Blender to a point that I could use it both for fun and games (literally), but also to use it in projects that could improve quality.
Good luck to all the other newcomers!

Hi All,
I’m on a wild ride 68 years old and still love programing, Client needs Mobile app for end may I needed some 3d graphics to put into Metal and swift for apple I normal hard code my objects but time to move into programming 3d for business applications with objects that have more than I can make simple loops to code.
So lets see how I go keeping up with all you young guys ha watch this space!!!

:sleeping::wink:

2 Likes

Hello guys I want to make vfx but for now this is the most complex thing that I did :joy:

( now I’m at section 1,lecture 11)

3 Likes

hello everyone my name is dominic and im hoping to run my very own mmorpg im going to collage for networking in the summer so i hope to soon figure out how i can make my own mmo

Privacy & Terms