Welcome Everyone!

Hi, my name is Alessandro, I am a developer and my dream is work in one of the future titles of Tomb Raider :smiley:

Hi, I just joined this course today. I was trying to join discord to chat, but when I signed in with google it somehow signed me into a yahoo email that doesn’t exist. I’m already confused lol. Please help.
I am a Second Life jewelry designer and am very excited about starting to learn blender. I am a true beginner. I have SO many ideas.

My name is Chris. I’ve been an on again/off again Blender user for a few years now. I’ve been interested in getting a better handle on the fundamentals of Blender so that I use it more intentionally.

Ahoy!

I’m Anders, I’m taking the Unreal course by Ben at the moment, but will try to take this course simultaneously.
I’m dreaming of making games. I’ve been developing for web (full stack) for some years, but Games has always been my passion, and I’m finally doing something about it :slight_smile:
I’ve been drawing many objects in blender for 3D printing, but feel I lack some more versatile blender skills to start modeling for games, so here I am :slight_smile:

Hello im PheonixKnight,

I have used Blender off and on for a few years but the lessons on Youtube jump around and skip steps not saying what they are doing even on beginner courses. So when you are half an hour into a simple render and suddenly you know they pressed a few key shortcuts and the render changes but you dont know how or what to even ask to find out it gets old fast and makes you want to quit.

So i joined this in hopes i can learn consistently and keep improving so i can make game assets to use in some games me and a friend want to make. We want to start simple so we are going with a tower defense game first to learn basic game design and go from there.

1 Like

Hello everyone! my name is Jairo and I’ll become the best digital artist worldwide :sunglasses: but right now I know nothing :stuck_out_tongue: I’m just pretty excited about learning!

1 Like

Hey!

I’m Brandon! I’m from Seattle. Looking to build some skills up to use in my game development. I’m an avid gamer and I’d like to connect with anyone interested in game development in the Seattle area, or otherwise!

1 Like

Hello my name is Shunt Balushian and my goal is to
learn all I can about modeling so I can bring my game ideas to life.

1 Like

Hello, my name is Daniel, I’m from Spain and I love 3D modeling and games.

I have a degree on RR. HH & RR. LL (Human Resources & Laboral Relations) from the University of Valencia. I have a open mind so… I wanna try to get the course and upgrade my skills for make something different as a hobby, and if I can make something great in my free time.

I think that I’ve a bad english, so excuse me if I’m killing your dictionary and language. Haha

Hi all!

My name is Jesús, I’m a web developer with over 4 years of experience, I’m interested in building skills to be a one man videogame company, just for fun (and the challenge), I also write music and I’m learning to take photographs…!!! I’m really interested in learning the basics of blender and get started soon with 3D game dev!

Oh yes and my favorite genre is horror games (I loved REVII), so I hope to build horrible, nasty models!

Have fun learning!

Hello, my name is Fabrizio, I’m Italian and I want to master Blender because I need to have some cool 3D model picture that I use for some website, and because I love to teach something new.

1 Like

Hi! My name is Dean. My motivation to learn Blender was so I could create / modify 3D miniature models for Table Top RPGs. As I learn more about what you can do with Blender I’m getting ideas for other things too! Sadly, I am not an artist - can’t draw a straight line with a ruler! But that won’t stop me from trying!

1 Like

Hi, my name is Sam and I aspire to create interactive art that evokes emotion and encourages us to question what it means to be human! My goal is to support myself with my creations, but my ambition is to someday create masterpieces - and this course is a step to get there. Thanks for reading and happy creating!

Hello, everyone. My name is Jamison and I am a junior at Arizona State University studying Computer Science. I aspire to express myself through 3D art and perhaps use my new skills to create my own video game. My goal is to be constantly improving myself mentally. I am really looking forward to this course.

Hello Everyone,

I decided to get into 3D learning from writing. I usually write fanfictions and family and friends read them. They were always bugging me about publishing them but I wasn’t into the idea. But lately, I decided to write something I might actually want to publish. So I came up with a new story and a character that I wanted to animate in 3D so bad. I tried learning blender through Youtube when I first got it but, I wasn’t learning anything important from it. So I was excited when an ad for this course popped up on one of the videos, I feel like I can learn better by someone who really knows what they’re doing and has done it proffesionaly.

Heyo,
My name is Anson, and I’ve been in love with video games since I first picked up a n64 controller. Since then I’ve always wanted to be in the Video game industry, ether as a concept designer or just some sort of artist. I’ve messed around with creating games, but I enjoy drawing and art a lot more. From what I’ve heard about this course, it’s great for learning a lot about blender with no knowledge whatsoever.
Also, the community here looks super friendly! I can’t wait to start!
Seeya

• Anson

Hello, I’m Kevin, 24 years old. Ive always loved to paint and draw, however after seeing the stuff people create with blender I feel I could take my art to an entirely new level. Really looking forward to learning how to fully use the program :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Michael and hello everyone! My name is Jon Boroughs and I just signed up for the course. My ambitions are to improve my artistic skill to keep up with the demands that are being placed on artists today. 3D design is a field I see to be ever growing and I want to be at the forefront. I design simple things for a game called Second Life right now in Blender, but I want to expand my knowledge to create artwork for other video games and real world use as well.

I hope to learn a lot and maybe make a few new acquaintances in the process. Good luck to all of you and I hope to interact soon.

1 Like

Hi! My name is Kit, and currently I’m hoping to use this course to help me get started with a project for 3D printing. I have a friend who swears by Blender in his 3D printing projects, and with the program itself being free, I figured it’s the best place to start. Especially since I had already enrolled in this course a while ago because I wanted to get into video game design.

Hello, My name is Zarah. I just want to make cool things on Blender.

Privacy & Terms