Welcome Everyone!

I’m Don and looking to delve into the world of 3d modeling and game/level design!

Hailing from Harrisonburg, VA!

Hello all. I’m Patrick from California. I dabble in Unity and Roblox to make little games for my kids. Thought this could be a fun way to make those games better.

1 Like

im new! just started the course.

Thanks. A struggle I and the research scientists always have is the level of accuracy we need to convey in the illustration. A lot of it comes down to where the illustration will be viewed. It’s a balancing act of often making the work accessible to the largest audience without making the science “wrong” in the eyes of the experts. I’m working on something now regarding optics and quantum mechanics where I have a lot of discretion because quantum states are so odd and have no visual language yet. My direction from the profs has been “something cool and weird.” It’s certainly interesting. Once I get through the basics in this course I’m going to take one of the Blender courses that deals with astronomical renderings. I’ve been doing a fair amount of space work here too and being able to render versions of Earth, Mars, and other celestial objects at different points in history would be helpful. I never like having our researchers rely on stock imagery. I always find original stuff to be more compelling.

Dad power! While I’m doing this for work, I’m hoping I’ll learn enough to make some custom designed Playmobil or Star Wars accessories for my son that I can 3D print at Shapeways or print on my own. :slight_smile:

Hello from NJ! I’m Meghna and I’m in my fourth year of college pursuing a degree in game design. I have played around with blender before but I realized I needed help which is why I am in this course. I am looking forward to learning!

Hi everyone, my name is Zsóka, I’m 29 and I’m from Hungary. I completed blenderguru’s beginner tutorial series on youtube over the weekend and decided to dig further into Blender. Recently I try to serve my passion for creation and discover what I like to do the most. My daily job is not related to any form of art, but I hope it will change one day.

1 Like

Hello everyone. My name is David. I am new to this programme and usemy. I am wanting to learn 3d modelling skills to use towards jewellery making.

Hello everyone, my name is Hugo, i’m from México, glad to be here, i’ve been doing some Blender tutorials from Youtube as a hobby and wanted to take a course to better use Blender as i’m starting with Unity/VR projects as well.

Hi udemy Blender course community! My name is Drew Sziraky, and I am from the southwest united states. I look forward to learning more about blender and getting further into the program. thanks for setting up this forum for us to network.

Hello everyone, im so excited to take my next steps down this path. im from the southwest united states. hope to see you all through the course.

I haven’t gotten into the world of 3d printing but it sounds great! Best of luck!

hello I am a creator on secondlife looking to learn new skill sets to grow my gaming business love to learn and work and collaborate with others

Hi there,
I’m Ragad from KSA and I’m very excited to be starting this course ,and hopefully become a pro by the end of it!

Hello I am Thomas (the great and humble) I founded and own Darkminer Productions. My goals are meager all I want is to become the greatest filmmaker of all time, and subsequently take over the world!

I expect this course will greatly help my plans of world domination. :grin:

1 Like

Emiel, 24, from South Africa… I just want to create some great gaming mods

Hello everyone! I am 19 and I am from north america. I am looking into a degree in game design

Hi Everyone!
Excited to get on board and learn as much as I can

Hello. I’m David from the UK. I’m 58 years of age and late to the game? :slight_smile: I’ve always been interested in 3D graphic design and CGI but never really done anything about it for myself. I’m totally enjoying the course so far and learning so much. One of my goals is to recreate the interior of the church hall to a UK comedy series from the 60/70’s that I love called Dad’s Army.

2 Likes

Hello!
I am Sofi living in Greece. I am using Blender for about 8 yrs now creating game assets for SL. My goal is to improve my workflow and get accustomed to 2.8.

Privacy & Terms