Welcome Everyone!

Hello everyone… DIY guy from finland. I love creating stuff. I need blender mainly for 3D printing purposses.

1 Like

Hi - Greetings from the NE US. We are a mother and son taking the course together. My son is 11 and interested in learning CGI and wants to do 3D modeling for movies. He is very creative and I am excited for him to be able to model his many ideas. He has been working in Blender for a few months and making a lot of progress. I am along for the ride and am a complete beginner.

4 Likes

Hey everyone! My name is Ivana and I’m from Croatia. Decided to take this course to learn something new and I have to say I’m really enjoying it so far. :smile:

2 Likes

Greetings from the Pacific Northwest! Learning Blender to make Unity game assets. Just a hobby for now, but you never know …

1 Like

Hello everyone, i am chris, My passion is video games, competing and more recently a desire to create games, i alredy completed university not on game development so i want to use this to drive my learning forward and independently learn, i am excited to learn 3d creation, assets, environment in particular, and develop particle skills to eventually develop a living breathing game world.

Hello World!
My name is Michael and I really just want to learn to make great art in blender. It would be great to be a part of a game development team one day.

Have a nice day!
Michael

1 Like

Hi, my name is Mary, I hope I can make animation some day.

1 Like

HI , my name is Marcel and i hope to learn to make great things with blender and become a game devolper some day :+1::grinning:

1 Like

Hello! I am hoping to start animating creatures and especially dinosaurs. I know a lot about them and I’m hoping to be able to animate and explain dinosaurs on Youtube. Thank you!

1 Like

HIiiii

Hello everyone!
I am a secondary school teacher, teaching Design Technology. Looking to add a 3D modelling club to our provision so I’m wanting to learn Blender. I am hoping with experience it might lead to other career opportunities. Looking forward to constructive criticism.
From Cheshire, UK.

2 Likes

Hi guys!
My name if Federico and I’m a software engineer, my daily job is to create app for iOS and Mac.
I have a passion for motorcycles and I want to be able to create 3D models of my ideas/components for the motorcycle world and then print them with 3D printers or online services.

Helloes! I’m Joseph, and I’m taking this course oddly enough because I wanted to make 2D animation, but with the benefits of 3D animation’s ease of use. really just a pet project, but yeah.

1 Like

Hello guys

My name is Agustin. I always loved video games so now I want to be able to animate and create them. I am looking forward to this course and eager to learn.

1 Like

Hi!

Mi name is Joseduardo, I’m from Mexico and I’m studying Applied Physics. For my thesis we are developing a virtual reality laboratory to explain some physic phenomena, therefore it’s mandatory to be able to model whatever we want to represent in the virtual world.

Greetings :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, Just started the course and wanted to say hello. I am from Texas and looking to create my own assets for my Unity and Unreal Engine games since assets seem to cost a lot on the stores and other sites that have them. Plus it’s hard to find the assets for certain things so I thought it would just be better to make my own.

Thank,

Jonathan Reeves

Hello I’m currently starting the course right now because I’m looking to changing to 3d from 2d ( and because I need a job as well 0_0)

2 Likes

Hi everybody, My name is Mauricio, I’m from Mexico and I want to learn to use Blender mainly as a hobby but also because probably I can apply it to teach some topics.

It sounds great! I’m from Mexico too. I hope everything goes well with your thesis :grin:

Hello. I’m going to join this course to do some work in Blender 3D and maybe even make some animations. I’m excited to get started, as although I was interested in this program since I was 12, I never had any structured learning, until now.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms