Welcome Everyone!

Hi everyone,
I’m Errol Ikalina and I’ve been fiddling with Blender for a couple of years now but never really got to grips with it, I’m hoping this course will finally give me the ability to become familiar with this wonderful program.

Hello:) My name is Bonnie and I’m from Taiwan. I am going to study Communications design which was not my major when I was at university. I want to improve my skills.

1 Like

Hi, I’m Ronnie and I’m from Taiwan, too! I’m currently working as a game programmer and really interested in knowledge about 3D models. My goal is to create a 3D model, maybe with some animations, and import it into my project!

1 Like

Hi there,

My background is in narrative film production (writing, shooting & editing). As such, I have a penchant for writing crazy story ideas, and I desperately want to bring those ideas to life. Though I’m a novice 2D & 3D Animator, I’m taking this Blender course in order to eventually become an animated filmmaker.

My short term goals are to: learn the program’s interface and make basic shapes that follow predetermined paths. My long term goals are much more ambitious. I want to utilize the skills I learn to make a short film that features HQ textures, particle effects and realistic character design (lip sync/wire-frame mock-up etc.).

I look forward to making friends, collaborating on future Blender projects and cheering on each other’s progress in the forums. I hope we all learn a ton!

Good luck and warmest regards,

Matthew Reis

Hello,
I’m Pravesh from New Zealand. I’ve used Maya while completing my studies at university but I’m interested in what Blender can do for me.
I’m learning Blender mainly to improve my modelling and animation skills.

Thanks

Hi, I am Huseina. I have an interest in graphic design and learning new things.

Hi!

I’m Vladimir Casas and I’ll learn Blender hoping to render models for videogames.

Good learning for everyone

Hi everyone, I have attempted to learn blender through other scattered online routes to limited success. I am looking forward to seeing if this slow build structure will give me a better base to start in. I have to say I’m a bit cautious now that I’ve seen the low quality of renders given as examples in the intro video. That being said, I am hopeful and excited.

Hi everyone, I’m Thomas and I’d like to learn Blender to start building models for video games.

Cheers!

Hello everyone,

I just bought this course!
My name is Dušica, I am from Serbia and I am a graphic designer and multimedia artist.

I’d like to expand my knowledge in 3D and make awesome art. I’ve been working in Maya but then I discovered Blender :slight_smile:

I hope I will get to know the community better.

Have a nice day, hope you rock this course!

Hi there, from NZ studied Film/TV and wanting to gain new skills.

Wooo! Let’s begin

Hello there,

I’m Bethany and I’m completely new to Blender. I’m looking forward to get an insight into Blender. I like to learn modeling and would like to apply this to animating in a later stage.

All the best with this course!

Hi All, My name is Sakari (Zak). I am fairly new to Blender, but I have a keen interest in drawing, digital painting and animation. My aim would be to get to a level where I can model and make simple animations.

Hello Folks,
My name is Bill from NZ. I have zero background in 3D Modelling, however I do have an interest in learning and this will be my first course with that goal in mind. All the best with the course and what you do with the new skills.

Hello Everyone !! I am a newbie here … Glad to be a part of the community itself

Hello Vladmir, I enrolled this course for making some props for my game. Glad to see you!

Hi everyone, I’m experienced game programmer currently working a simulation game. To decrase cost for props in my game I decied to learn blender and 3D skills. Actually I am not an artist but i think i will learn lot of things.

Hey everyone! I’m Jason from the US. I’m excited to learn about Blender and become a part of the game developer community in some way. Best of luck to everyone!

Hello Everyone, I am Lorenzo and I am excited to learn how to make 3D models with blender to use in a game that I am creating!

Hello all. Dutifully posting as instructed. I’m working up enough skill to be able to add another skill to my job as a communicator. And just because I love art, technology, and 3D graphics.

Privacy & Terms