Welcome Everyone!

Hello! My name is Alex (McLexy) from Melbourne Australia. I’m interested in helping my kids develop their own games which will include educational materials in it.

1 Like

Hi Guys!! I am Sadiya Shaikh I am a UX/UI Designer but interested in learning blender.

Hello there! My name is Philippe Mathieu, 25 years old, and i’m from Quebec, Canada. I’m a would be game developper (Haven’t developped any, but i’m in the process of doing so) and i’m currently taking this course so I can create my own assets (which I am currently learning to attatch to projects using opengl while also currently reinforcing my knowledge of c++).
I’m truly hoping to make great things with blender when I get done with this course and i’m also looking foward to meeting new people, either to work together, discuss design and programming stuff or just to make friends.

Looking foward to maybe share my humble work and discover all the amazing things other people make around here!

Hi everyone, I am Thannizhal new to blender. Want to learn blender for my own interest. Excited to see features in it.

Hello everyone,

I am Max, a biology student from the Netherlands. 3D modelling has always interested me and I’d like to pursue it as a creative hobby. I’m curious to see where the efforts will take me.

Good luck to everyone here!

Howdy, all. Kevin from the USA looking to gain some basic 3d modeling skills to help a friend who is making games in unity. Looking forward to the exercises!

Hello guys,
My name is Eugene. I am from Latvia, a baltic country and i bet you never heard about it. Currently i am going to the 12 grade and i want to create things in Blender and Unity, i already bought some courses and on my way to it. Actually i made a small game already. I really don’t know what to do after school so maybe this will help me figure this out. Just keep going and don’t be lazy and that is really hard.
Don’t give up!

Hi, My Name Is Ray, and is Excited to learn how to use Blender, My goal is to learn a new art in design

Hello everyone i am Hemanth from India , I am presently taking the blender course to improve my knowledge of the software and create more professional looking art models.

Hi everyone, my name is Melek. I’m from Turkey and I’m an industrial design student . I’m here to learn 3d modeling in order to use in my product design works. It’s really nice to be here !

Hello I’m Ujyant. I’d really like to pursue this as my hobby and maybe even as a career.

Hello! I’m Jennifer, and I have a tiny bit of experience with Blender. I made a bunny head and a house once, but it seemed more like I was following steps versus actually memorizing and learning. So here I am! I look forward to learning tons with you all!

1 Like

Hello everybody ! My name is Marin-Victor, from France, and I’m here to discover the world of 3D modeling and animation with blender to make digital art. :slight_smile:

Hello, my name is Drew. I have been modeling professionally for quite some time but have recently changed to more a management position. Always wanted to learn Blender and use it as a hobby since I love 3D modeling.

Hello I’m Zach, I’m hoping to improve my skills in 3d modeling and hopefully be able to open the possibility of pursuing 3d modeling as a career.

Hello! My name is Drew and I used to model all the time, but that was about 15 years ago. I’d love to catch up and get to 3D modelling again.

2018-09-05 (5:02pm)
OHHH this is where i was supposed to introduce myself :laughing:
made a different thread and using it as a progress journal.
also totally mixed up Ben and Michael :disappointed_relieved:

Anywhose I’m Terrance Turner (Snowfallgamer), 25 yrs old from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Games have been a part of my life since i was a kid, everything from escaping reality, exploring new worlds, solving puzzles, playing the hero and having a good time with friends. So naturally i’ve always wanted to make them but haven’t had any idea about how to do that. Tried School but in short, it did not work out for me. Kinda stumbled onto Udemy and through there i picked up a few courses. This is my first one i’m going through and so far am very satisfied with what i’m learning.

Sorry for the wall of text!
Anyways have a great day to anybody who reads this!

1 Like

Hey guys! I’m Connor (even though my gamedev profile used my google name…), I’m aiming to be able to design my first 3D video game and make my own models for it with blender. Video games have been a cornerstone of my life since my fifth birthday when I got my first Gameboy Advance SP, now I play huge games on PC and Xbox One. I live in Yuma, Arizona in the USA and it’s really hot here, I don’t recommend visiting. Anyhow, thanks for reading my intro and have an amazing day!

1 Like

Also, I’m only 17, I’m trying to get an early start on my dream career!

Hello everyone!
Anupam here from India. Looking forward to learn modelling and utilize my coding skills to develop cool games.

Privacy & Terms