Welcome Everyone!

Hi,
I’m Camille from France, and I’m looking to improve my skills in blender. I like to create stories and universe, and I
think that video games can be the media to express myself!
I hope that it will tell me in this new journey!

Have a nice day :slight_smile:

Hello, I’m Aaron. I’m a game developer and artist. I use Blender for video editing, but really haven’t delved too deep into the 3D modelling aspect. My goal is the be able to model 3D assets for video games.

My favorite 3D project I completed is the Snufflatron Street Sweeper I made in Maya. Picture: https://zanzindorf.com/wallpaper_preview.html?texture=5

Looking forward to the class!

Hello everyone! My name is Socrates and i’m from Greece. I m very excited to find out about this community. My goal is to learn about Animation and 3D Modelling. I had a little expirience with Cinema 4D 2 years ago. Good luck to everyone with these course!!

Hi,

My name is Alex, i enjoy playing video games and about 10 or so years ago i tried to learn 3D modelling with 3DsMax and Cinema 4D, it didnt last long, but i am here now to try and learn 3D modelling once again using blender. my goal is once again to understand the modelling process using blender, and to create my own assets that may one day be used in my own video games. i am currently also at the start of learning how to create video games using unity.

I have a notebook half full of sketches I want to turn into video game monsters and little to no idea of how to do that. I’m hoping taking this course will fill help me figure that out.

Hi Everybody! My name is Ryun, a software engineering grad aspiring to get a job in video game design.
I’m a Colorado transplant living in NYC at the moment.

My goal is to expand my skillset into modeling and design so that I can get some of my ideas out in the world. I’m really looking forward to this course.

Hello Everyone
I want to make really georgous models and animations

challenge completed.

Hey Everybody!

I’m actually learning Blender because I want to handmake an engagement ring for my girlfriend, and Blender seems like the software best suited for the kinds of organic curves which will be necessary for that.

I’m taking this course so that I have a full familiarity with the software before attempting what I expect will be a challenging design project, and am really excited to get to know a new 3D modelling software (I have some pretty decent experience with SolidWorks from College, but Blender looks like a completely different beast, so let’s go). Of course I have a few animated video ideas I wouldn’t mind making come to life, but for now, that’s my main goal!

Challenge completed!

1 Like

Hi everyone! I’m Ray and I’m super excited to learn Blender with this course.

Hi everyone. My name is Olivier and I’m a hobbyist. So I want to learn Blender (and its use in relation with Unity) only for the fun.

Hello from Greece!

VR and AR that’s a pretty bold step, especially since it’s fairly new in the market. I didn’t have that in mind when getting into blender but now that you bring it up. I have few ideas now.

Hi Everyone My Name is Sabeerah Jamiel. I a have no previous experience with Blender so i am really looking forward to learning new things.

Hello everyone.
I’ve been working in IT for the past two decades and want to learn something new. I’m curious about what this Blender course will teach me.

Hello, I’m interested in staying one step ahead of my 9 yo son who is starting to get really into Blender, Unity, etc.
Looks like fun. I’ve studied a bit making web apps with Ruby on Rails but that was a few years ago…

Hi there, I am taking this course because I want to make a hobbie into a career.
I’ve been working for a couple years now and kinda forgot how to use blender so I figured I would start from the beginning.

Hello!

My name’s Zachary and I’m a 25 year old, general labour worker looking to educate myself in a field that interests me. A lot of this type of work is new to me so I have enlisted in a small spread of courses to try and find where I best fit in the field of game development. Looking forward to learning and sharing our work!

Hi! I plan to learn Blender to develop 3D games. :smile:

Hi! Im learning a new topic, so i hope for a great course!

Hi everybody, I’ve been dabbling in the Blender course here for about 2 years but lost my computer for a while. Everything is back up and running now and I’m ready to jump back in, going back to the beginning! Can’t wait to see what everyone is up to here!

1 Like

Privacy & Terms