Welcome Everyone!

cbc_s01_welcome_to_the_course

Hi All,
I am doing this course to learn something new. I am not sure what I will do with my new skills, but I am looking forward to seeing what new talents unfold as the course progresses :smile:
Ani

Hey everyone! I am brand new to Blender and most modelling. I’m hoping to use these tools for a broad range of hobbies and eventually professions. Right now, I’m trying to get the skills to build my own parts for custom toys that I can use with my 3D printer, but one day I hope to work in 3D animation or games to supplement my plethora of stories. Hope to hear from those mutually interested! Thanks and good luck to everyone in their pursuits.

Hello I’m Brandon, my goal is to make a 3 min short animation as a proof of concept of an idea I’ve had. I hope I can find like minded artists and I can’t wait to get started.

Hi everyone, my name is Rafael, and I have gotten pretty far in the course but I took way too much time off and feel that I have to start over again. I just don’t want to be mediocre at using Blender. I want to be the best that I can be. I am going to be very active in the Facebook community with the hope to fine support to continue and finish the course to the end. Not that long ago I watch a YouTube video featured a CG Artist say that the next Pixar will be a bunch a group using Blender. So that is the driving force for me to learn Blender to the very best of my abilities.

I hope to see you guys on Facebook to share ideas in using Blender and to help push each other to not only complete the course, but to push each other to not only think out-side-the-box but to be as creative as possible when it comes to developing solutions to working in Blender.

That is all I have to say here. I am thankful that I get another chance to work on this course with others who want to learn.

Hello from the South. I’m chiming in from Jackson, MS, and taking this course to learn Blender so I can make animated films.

Hello all. I am here to learn some new skills. Fully new to blender did some basic 3D on other programs years ago. I hope to be able to use the new skills in developing a business idea I have! :slight_smile:

hello all

Phil here, just starting blender, 1/2 way through 3d unity by gamedev.tv following these two its the rpg tutorial .
just saying hello

Hi, people. my name is Hernando, i’m from Brazil.
And i’m in this course, because i want to work with digital arts, some way, and i’m here to get more skills on differents softwares

Hello, I’m Mark, an industrial electronics engineer and automation engineer in the daytime (yes I get paid to be a geek). I want to branch out into something more arty. I originally found Blender with a view to designing more organic 3D designs for my hobby of 3D printing (I’ve had a 3D printer in one form or another for 6+ years) but I have found it can do so much more. I’m looking forward to advancing with Blender. Keyboard shortcuts are not an issue as I’m used to working with many CAD and graphics program such as AutoCad and Photoshop.

hello I’m joining today. I meet first Udemy course and buy a few lecture. I started and sign in with follow lecture name is Complete C# Unity Developer 3D & 2D … hello good people!

Hi, just starting a course. Here to say hello. :slight_smile: I am not so familiar with Blender, I used 3ds Max mostly, but got tired of it and since Blender is free I decided to learn it. :slight_smile: My goal is to work in video game industry as a 3D artist.

hi everybody
i’m have taken this course because i want to learn 3d modeling to make games in unity
already thanks for reading

Hello, my name is David. I am a freelance writer and former lawyer. I have been interested in VR for a very long time, and in 3D modeling for some time as well. I am brand new to all of this, so at the moment I just want to learn how this stuff works. Eventually, I am interested in created 3D and VR artwork for stuff that I’m writing, and possibly some game design.

Hi! My name is Raymond, I want to learn 3D modeling for projection mapping and augmented reality projects!

Hello. I’m interested in learning 3d modeling/animation for creating a game with Godot.

Hello everyone! My name is Dylan - or as known online - Katz.
I am 15 years old and do art both as a hobby and job. I not only do illustrations but also mod my favorite games and create my own game assets for them as well. I have been trying to get into 3D modelling for quite some time now, hoping that it will help me with creating bigger art and modding projects. I’m excited to take this course and see how much I improve over time!
Thank you for having me. :smiley_cat:

Hello Blender family!

I’m Ali, interested in 3D modelling and Animation. Once I’m done with the course I’m planning to practice more and start my own animation series.

Hello Everyone, I’m Daniel
Have been interested in 3D modelling and animation for a long time but have never start doing it until recently.
Hope through this course I can make something out of it. :smiley:

Hello! Just started this course and I’m super thrilled to take this journey!

Hello Everyone, I’m Annika

I am from South Africa and decided to do a course to get a new skill.