Welcome Everyone!

Hello from the South. I’m chiming in from Jackson, MS, and taking this course to learn Blender so I can make animated films.

Hello all. I am here to learn some new skills. Fully new to blender did some basic 3D on other programs years ago. I hope to be able to use the new skills in developing a business idea I have! :slight_smile:

hello all

Phil here, just starting blender, 1/2 way through 3d unity by gamedev.tv following these two its the rpg tutorial .
just saying hello

Hi, people. my name is Hernando, i’m from Brazil.
And i’m in this course, because i want to work with digital arts, some way, and i’m here to get more skills on differents softwares

Hello, I’m Mark, an industrial electronics engineer and automation engineer in the daytime (yes I get paid to be a geek). I want to branch out into something more arty. I originally found Blender with a view to designing more organic 3D designs for my hobby of 3D printing (I’ve had a 3D printer in one form or another for 6+ years) but I have found it can do so much more. I’m looking forward to advancing with Blender. Keyboard shortcuts are not an issue as I’m used to working with many CAD and graphics program such as AutoCad and Photoshop.

hello I’m joining today. I meet first Udemy course and buy a few lecture. I started and sign in with follow lecture name is Complete C# Unity Developer 3D & 2D … hello good people!

Hi, just starting a course. Here to say hello. :slight_smile: I am not so familiar with Blender, I used 3ds Max mostly, but got tired of it and since Blender is free I decided to learn it. :slight_smile: My goal is to work in video game industry as a 3D artist.

hi everybody
i’m have taken this course because i want to learn 3d modeling to make games in unity
already thanks for reading

Hello, my name is David. I am a freelance writer and former lawyer. I have been interested in VR for a very long time, and in 3D modeling for some time as well. I am brand new to all of this, so at the moment I just want to learn how this stuff works. Eventually, I am interested in created 3D and VR artwork for stuff that I’m writing, and possibly some game design.

Hi! My name is Raymond, I want to learn 3D modeling for projection mapping and augmented reality projects!

Hello. I’m interested in learning 3d modeling/animation for creating a game with Godot.

Hello everyone! My name is Dylan - or as known online - Katz.
I am 15 years old and do art both as a hobby and job. I not only do illustrations but also mod my favorite games and create my own game assets for them as well. I have been trying to get into 3D modelling for quite some time now, hoping that it will help me with creating bigger art and modding projects. I’m excited to take this course and see how much I improve over time!
Thank you for having me. :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Hello Blender family!

I’m Ali, interested in 3D modelling and Animation. Once I’m done with the course I’m planning to practice more and start my own animation series.

Hello Everyone, I’m Daniel
Have been interested in 3D modelling and animation for a long time but have never start doing it until recently.
Hope through this course I can make something out of it. :smiley:

Hello! Just started this course and I’m super thrilled to take this journey!

Hello Everyone, I’m Annika

I am from South Africa and decided to do a course to get a new skill.

Hello, I’m Jason! This is my second course, (third if you count the way the Unity courses are being redone) here at GameDev.tv. I love video games, and have always wanted to make my own. There are lots of games I have in my head that either don’t exist, or haven’t been created in a way that satisfies me. It’s my dream to get those games out of my head and into the world for other people to have fun with.

I’m taking this course so I can learn how to create my own resources as well as become knowledgeable in more of the game creation pipeline. Since I’m a complete newbie to this, I’ll probably be more active then I was when I was taking the Unity course where I got in the habit of plowing forward to extend my knowledge. Or at least that’s the plan.

Can’t wait to see what everyone here cooks up.

Hello from Northern California,
My name is Daniel and I would like to learn how to create better 3d models for my 3d printing hobby as well as providing 3d modeling support to my group of friends who are getting into game development. I’ve tinkered with blender in the past but have never been able to grasp it as well as I would like. Here’s hoping this course takes me to the next level! Good Luck everyone.

Hello, I am Joseph Smith. A long time ago I went to one of the many Art Institutes to get a degree in Game Art and Design. I unfortunately was not able to complete that journey, but now I am back on track after being in a funk. I am hoping to finally learn Blender and other courses in order to turn my dream into a reality and step out of my Game Design mindset and into Game Development. Here’s to a bright and fruitful future.

Hello,
I’m actually a returning student, as I pretty much failed to keep going with this course when I first attempted to do it. Things have been difficult to say the least lately, but hopefully I’ll amount to something this time. Last time I reached Section 6 (Operation Fluffy Bunny) and then fell through.
Currently working full time as Lead Quality Assurance Tech., ISO Documents Coordinator, and Lead Internal Auditor for small manufacturing company. I’m typically completely out of energy when I’m out of work, but I genuinely want to move onto a more fulfilling career at this point.

Privacy & Terms