Welcome Everyone!

hi everybody, I’m Brad a UX designer from South Africa currently living in the Netherlands. have been curious about learning some 3D basics for a while and after finding this course decided to go for it. hoping to make some cool stuff and maybe even a game :stuck_out_tongue:
looking forward to it
Bradley

Hi everyone, My name is Jeyran and I am from California. I am new to this community, to the course and overall to Blender! I am expecting a lot out of this course, and hope to get a lot as I am completely new in Digital Animation.

Hi,
My name is Alexandre and my goal is to one day work in Riot Games in 3d Environment Artist.
I am from Brazil so don’t mind if i misspell something :sweat_smile:

Hi I’m Ricky a former auto mechanic looking to learn blender to make models for 3d printing.

alright then, I’m joining this course to learn how to use blender to make models/animations for games.

Very excited to join you all :slight_smile:

Hi! I’m Rob.

I’m trying to figure out a cheaper photogammetry pipeline to combine various .obj models from Agisoft with one another and then use them in some short films. I haven’t had much luck transfering models from Agisoft to Zbrush, and someone mentioned Blender as one way of keeping a higher quality texture/UV map …so I’m trying this!

Also starting a new job, so I hope to get through this course, but I don’t have enough time. Cheers. Love the accents, hi from the States!

Hellooo,

Starting the course today, hope to learn something new and put my creativity to it’s use

Greetings,

Just started the course, trying to break free of the Daz Studio / iRay world and switch to Blender and Radeon ProRender.

Hi, I’m Greg and have just started the Udemy 3D Modelling course.
I have been using Blender on and off for 7 years. My usage is hobby, relaxation and modding games.

Having watched a video by Blender Guru about not being a cheap modeller, I want to break bad habits, improve my workflow and expand on what I’m doing.

Hi All

I am Jacqui and have just started the Udemy course.

I want to learn to use blender for fun/hobby in the context of product design, not gaming,

Hey y’all,
Checking in here - Starting to learn blender partially for fun / personal art projects, but it might be useful in a Landscape Architecture context. Say hi if you want!

Hello all, my name is Thibaut.
Started this course cause I’m interested in 3D printing and will use blender for creating custom objects.

Hey! New to 3d modeling but have wanted to learn for many many years. I’ve spent thousands of hours throughout my life learning to oil paint and play the cello, but after being thoroughly loaded with 17th century skills i thought it might be wise to maybe attempt to be modern and go digital… hah. So goals are to learn the tools to be able to scupt whatever the imagination can provide, perhaps someday leading to a career in game design.

Hello! My name is Anthony McKeever and I’ve participated in the Complete C# Unity Developer 2D in the past. I’m looking forward to learning Blender so I can bring the characters from the Starchelle*Project to life in 3D. I’ve had some 3D modeling experience in the past using Lightwave 3D, but its been a tick so I’m looking to start over from the beginning. :slight_smile:

Hello everyone!

My name is Sergiu and my goal is to some day work in computer animation. It is my first attempt to learn a 3D program, and this course looks like a clear, reliable and to the point guide. I can’t wait to see what it has to offer!

Cheers!

Screenshot_2
Hello everyone! I had experience working with Blender before, but it was a long time ago. I try to restore the skill that I had at the time (beginner :sweat_smile:) and learn new things (which is a lot in this course).

Hi All,
I am doing this course to learn something new. I am not sure what I will do with my new skills, but I am looking forward to seeing what new talents unfold as the course progresses :smile:
Ani

Hey everyone! I am brand new to Blender and most modelling. I’m hoping to use these tools for a broad range of hobbies and eventually professions. Right now, I’m trying to get the skills to build my own parts for custom toys that I can use with my 3D printer, but one day I hope to work in 3D animation or games to supplement my plethora of stories. Hope to hear from those mutually interested! Thanks and good luck to everyone in their pursuits.

Hello I’m Brandon, my goal is to make a 3 min short animation as a proof of concept of an idea I’ve had. I hope I can find like minded artists and I can’t wait to get started.

Hi everyone, my name is Rafael, and I have gotten pretty far in the course but I took way too much time off and feel that I have to start over again. I just don’t want to be mediocre at using Blender. I want to be the best that I can be. I am going to be very active in the Facebook community with the hope to fine support to continue and finish the course to the end. Not that long ago I watch a YouTube video featured a CG Artist say that the next Pixar will be a bunch a group using Blender. So that is the driving force for me to learn Blender to the very best of my abilities.

I hope to see you guys on Facebook to share ideas in using Blender and to help push each other to not only complete the course, but to push each other to not only think out-side-the-box but to be as creative as possible when it comes to developing solutions to working in Blender.

That is all I have to say here. I am thankful that I get another chance to work on this course with others who want to learn.

Privacy & Terms