Welcome Everyone!

Hey guys!

Just started this course so I figured I’d say hello! I’m a UX designer, but I’ve always been super interested in 3D modeling. I finally got super motivated to actually learn how to 3D modeling after looking at 3D printers and all the things you can make with them. I make cosplays and props in my free time so I thought I’d be able to utilize what I learn in this course into making even cooler and better cosplays. : )

1 Like

Hi guys, I’m Lilith and I just love to draw and love cool appearance of modern games, so I decided to try to create smth by myself. I have many ideas and I am eager to give them life :slight_smile:
I want to co-work with my friend who writes codes for games.
But I’ve never done anything like this before, I am a complete beginner.
Nice too meet you all !

Hi guys, I’m Darya from Holland. I’m staying-at-home mother in search for a new hobby. Decided to give 3d modelling and animation a try=)

1 Like

Hi everyone,my name is Anthony and I am from Ireland.I am a mechanical technician for an automation company.I am an art fanatic and an old time gamer/geek :):grinning: I love cospalying and making props so 3d modelling would be great to know for this purpose but besides that I am hugely interested in the whole 3d modelling concept.

HI, I’m from America and my goals are to become a professional game designer and this course is a step towards that goal.

1 Like

Hello all, Julianne here from Australia, at the moment just new to blender and a hobby artist. But hoping one day to make it more. Feel free to say hello at any stage.
Regards
Julianne

2 Likes

Best of luck, I hope you make it as soon as possible.
Regards
Julianne

1 Like

Groeten :wink:

Hello!
My name is Christoffer from Norway. I am excited to see how this course turns out. I will make money by doing 3d, so I can travel the world :slight_smile:
I look forward to be part of this community.

1 Like

Hello! My name is S, and I work in digital asset development. My team and I create virtual horses (we do it all, model, rig, weight, paint, animate, script and put it all together to make, ta da! a horse)…and all the accessories and so on that a virtual horse needs. Unfortunately, being self taught in Blender means that I’m not as fast or as knowledgeable as I want (need) to be. We’re currently converting our older models to a new rig and weighting it is, well, challenging to bring our older models into alignment with our newest rig. Plus there’s all the new things I want to make for our models. Blender is not as terrifying as when I started out but there’s so much I don’t know… :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi all I am Bill. I have for quite a long time always wanted to get into 3D. It always felt really daunting. I have been a programmer for a long time but over the years I have grown away from that and want to get back into art. My ultimate goal is to eventually be able to 3D model and animate my own short films because it is a passion I have always had and I am finally ready to make it a reality.

1 Like

Hello, im Szymon. I come from Poland and i’m 17. I’m bored during the holidays and i want to learn something new.

Hello, my name is Vlad and I am from Romania. I am a high school junior and I am interested in 3D modelling and Unity3D and I am taking this course to become more familiar with Blender and be able to create some of my own game assets to add to my horror and racing game and whatever will be created in the future. I have tried Blender before and it has always seemed scary and too complex and I hope that this course will change my view.
Some other activities that I enjoy doing are: drawing, studying, reading and writing (~27k on Quora + a blog), playing League of Legends (diamond support main), and learning languages, such as English, French, German, and Japanese (I tend to listen to their Visual Kei a lot).
Nice to meet you all!

1 Like

Hello my name is Miquel. I am learning blender for a couple of reasons, firstly because i am also learning unity and game maker studio so it seemed appropriate to learn how to design my own 3D game assets.

Also i have been designing a table top game and so far i have been making the prototype game pieces using clay however if i learn how to use blender effectively i will look to using a 3D printer instead.

A big thanks to the developers of this course for there efforts.

My name is Jada and I am an aspiring filmmaker. I am taking this course to add new elements to my video and photo skills. My goal is to learn the Blender work space in order to create my own projects. I want to create fantasy films, so I think learning the basics of 3D modeling will help.

Hello, my name is Jason. My goals are to use what I learn to making a stunning character design for a video game.

Hello everyone, I’m glad to be here learning. My name is Remo. I want to thank the creator and instructor, and thank you all for being here as well. I have dabbled in blender and AutoDesk 3DS/Maya/Mudbox to alter meshes from games that used to play a lot more than I can now.

I have been out of this game for about 10 years though, and since then I’ve went through many hard times (and machines). My life is a bit more settled now and I’ve built a great Linux box to get this going again. I am picking it up really fast though, and I cant wait until I can use blender they way I was using Maya in 2010 on my old i7 (RIP).

I want to learn to use it well enough to model as a hobby and for a web application I want to create. I am a landscape designer and horticulturist now. My blender creations will mostly revolving around nicely textured, low-poly models of botanically correct plants, as well as landscapes, and other natural objects.

Hello, everyone. I’m Rommel. I studied a bit of Blender from free YouTube videos before but never got to finish the basics. I decided I might push myself to finish it through if I actually paid for a course, so that’s why I’m here.

I just want to learn this as a hobby and as an artistic outlet. I currently don’t have any plan to use this for work, but that could change in the future. For now, I just want to enjoy this.

Cheers!

Hi all, I’m Luke. I’m here after getting through battletank in the unreal course. I want to learn the basics of blender while simultaneously starting on my own game project.

Hello,
My name is Maichel. I am very interested in 3d modeling and have been some time. I had some basics at school. Hope to learn a lot! I am also interested in augmented reality to view my own created 3d objects.

In my work I do programming of web apps so maybe I can combine these two this way.

Privacy & Terms