Welcome Everyone!

hi everyone i am sort-of new to blender.

Hello! I am a newbie from Detroit Michigan. I’d like to imporve my skills for 3d Printing.

Hello everyone! Pleasure to meet you all. I am starting a course today through Udemy today! I am excited to continue to increase my knowledge, but as I have only used some free online tutorials previously for Blender, I am excited to fill in the gaps and correct any errors.

Have an awesome creative day!
Rachel

Hi my name is Jonathan. I work in marketing and advertising and wanted to begin learning 3D animation for this purpose.

Hello, my name is Jonathan from Montreal, Canada and I’m new to programming. I know this is what I want to do with my life and would like to pursue my career in the video game world. I am very keen on getting my feet wet and absorbing all the knowledge I can. I look forward to getting to know this community. Cheers!

Hello my name is Tyler from wisconsin. I have become extremely interested in animation and modelling and hope to at some point pursue a career in programming/graphic design. I’ve used blender - without success - following youtube tutorials, and I would like to learn from a more legitimate and trustworthy source.

Hello!

I’m Andreas and come from Sweden. I’m a software developer by trade but have always kinda wanted to get into game development since I do love my games. Content for them have always been the big thing putting me off so I figured I’d remedy that! So my goals, personaly, is to get over that initial hump of hesitation and confusion and reach a point where I can whip up decent (or hopefuly good) low-poly styled models for export and use in Unity, complete with rigging for characters.

Hi All!

I’m Monica and I’m from Illinois. I wanted to start learning blender because I was interested in creating things for Second Life but I ended wanting to actually learn all I can about 3D modeling and animation to possibly make a career out of it. I’m really excited to start this journey!

Hello, i’m João Miranda, 2D artist from Rio de Janeiro, glad to meet you all.

I’ve been freelancing as 2d artist though the last 2 years(after my day job as graphic designer). My goal with this course is to get into game industry or be an digital artist fulltime (as this new set of skills can help me on this).

Meanwhile i’m publishing a free webcomic on tapas called LEDA ( https://tapas.io/series/LEDAen/ep1 )

thanks for the attention and see you soon!

1 Like

Hello! Name is Dave :smile: and I am taking the Learn 3D Modelling - The Complete Blender Creator Course to help me follow my pursuit with game development.

1 Like

Hello everyone. I am Matsuo. I wanted to make a game and started studying Blender. Thank you. Also, I am not good at English (; ^ ω ^)

Hello All! My name is Adam. I am new to the Blender community. I am anxious to dive in to the program and discover a new creative vent :slight_smile: Thank you for setting up the complete Blender creator course! Can’t wait!

Hi everyone, my name is Jannsya. Just graduated high school and moved to a new state and taking a semester off of college. I’m most likely majoring economic finance, but I’ve always had a strong interest in 3D modeling and just anything creative. So I just thought while I’m taking a break from school, it’d be a great time to start something new and learn more about my interests and make new hobbies and perhaps even change my career path.

Hello, I am manman from Hong Kong, I am so interested in 3D modeling and hope that I can learn more, Thanks:)

Hello everyone! My name is Chris and i am new to this #d Modeling thing. I am just picking this up as a hobby and to learn how to create my own models for Unreal. Looking forward to learning all about this software and receive constructive criticism from you guys.

Hello, I’m Toby, and my goal is to become proficient with 3D and digital art and kickstart my career as a graphic designer. I’m a passionate artist, already commissioned to make short animations and posters, but I’m always looking to learn something new.

Hello, I’m Kaspar, I’m here to learn something new and interesting.

Hi,
I am Andras from Hungary, and I am learning in Vienna IT. I started the course, because I really interested in Game Engineering and 3D Modelling. I hope I can one day make a game I always dreamed of :slight_smile:

Hey all!

My name is Darragh, I’m from Ireland, and I hope to one day advance my skills to the point that I can create assets and characters for video games. This is the first step in what I hope will be a long and fruitful journey. :slight_smile:

Hi, everyone! Just getting started and saying hello. I’m taking this course now in the hopes that I can do some modeling for a game of my own design. Working for myself, rather than someone else, for a change! Excited to get started!

Privacy & Terms