WebGl Build with extra effort

Hi! I’ve put some effort and reverse the gameplay in NumberWizard :smiley: if you can give me some feedback :wink: thanks!

http://www.sharemygame.com/share/a66b46cd-6936-45b6-b283-fb848d259188

2 Likes

Hi Sebastian,

Well done on completing this section of the course and publishing your game.

I really like the humour you have included in your game, simple, fun and enjoyable, well done.

I spotted a couple of typos in the dialogue, nothing major, but a couple of easy wins. One other thing you could consider would be to clear the player’s last guess from the text box :slight_smile:

I’m going to tag @Rick_Davidson because I think he should have a quick play to see if he can save himself! :slight_smile:

I must admit that I didn’t check it correctly for spelling mistakes… Also didn’t think about cleaning box! Good to know for the future reference :wink:

I hoped to as humorous flavor :slight_smile: that was main point and challenge for me was to reverse gamepaly :smiley:

1 Like

It’s very nice Sebastian :slight_smile:

You could potentially add some difficulty levels to your game too, for example, at the moment I see to get a fairly balanced outcome between managing to guess the number in 5 guesses, or not. You could add Easy, Medium, Hard for example and then give more or less guesses depending on the selected difficulty level.

Just a thought - enjoy the rest of the course :slight_smile:

This is great! I really like the game :wink: Very good fun and a new perspective of the game :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can’t play the OP’s game anymore, but I also did a WebGL Build too
I made it more adorable than anything, so as to give my friends an “Aww” moment.

2 Likes

Hi Amanda,

The games uploaded to ShareMyGame.com will only be hosted for 30 days. If you use itch.io though, as you have, I don’t believe there is a time limit.

You’re game is very awwww, hehe, very cute well done.

I think you may have a little bug though, to do with the -1 if I had to guess. I played the game twice and decided on 925, pressing a combination of higher/lower, I saw it guess at 924 and 926, but it could never then make it to the number I had thought of in my head.

I patiently await my 925 kitty kisses :smiley: :heart_eyes_cat: :cat:

1 Like

Cuteness overload. Amanda. It has a cute way always forcing the Numbers up in my mind :heart_eyes: . Great concept!

1 Like

Too bad I cannot view test this out now.

ShareMyGame.com only hosts the games for 30 days, after that point they are deleted.

For more longevity, other services, such as itch.io or gamejolt.com could be used, both offer free services as well as paid options. If you have your own web hosting you could/should be able to use that also, just be conscious of any bandwidth limits you may have if you share links to your games in very public places, you may get more traffic than normal.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms