Here is the TripleX doing a part of its thing in the terminal:
triplex

still have a lot of compiler errors though. With EHsc i now get
LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file ‘tripplex.cpp.obj’

escaped%20prisoner

Here is my terminal

My TripleX so far:

So far so good :slight_smile:

Good naming of variables and good comments is vital if you ever want to understand what you where trying to do at some point in the future. Self documenting code is best but comments still important. Following a naming convention is important especially if working in a team.

Good naming is essential to yourself and to others accessing your code, as it explains the sections and what it is you’re doing in this particular area.
Having been a part of a school project using Unity C# with a major scope to it, I know first hand the damage of not properly formatting/naming code. Not a mistake I’m willing to let happen twice! Hundreds of lines of code just looking garbled is no good and sometimes takes more time to organize after the fact than if you would’ve just kept it neat from the get go.

Here’s my colourful attempt!

This is what I have so far. In this game, you’re a killer AI trying to hack into the world and destroy all of humanity.

Here is what I got so far.
I like a simpler way of “using namespace std;”, though.

Good naming conventions matter because it helps us to ensure that our code is understandable to both us as the writers, and to other users to help us understand how the code operates. Using appropriate variable names is one example of good naming conventions - for example the variable name Code_Sum conveys a stronger and easier to understand message compared to something like Addition_Values_of_Codes, as well as listing our code variables along the lines of CodeA, CodeB and CodeC compared to a, b and c.

This also helps us to self-document our code. If we use easy to understand names for variables and methods, it can help us to better understand our code for both the writers and for other users for our code. This can help us to prevent using comments to document every line of code or over-explain our code.

Good naming is just good practice that to make it easier to follow your code whether it is you or others reading it and the same goes for self-documenting.
This is my progress so far, Here is my terminal :

Privacy & Terms