Unicorn for my daughter

Well here is an image of the my rendered Unicorn I made for my daughter. I’ve also included the reference image. Have some issues loading up on sketchfab. But when I do I will show it to you guys. Eventual I will 3D print this.

25 Likes

That looks adorable! Hopefully she likes it! I would recommend having it printed in sandstone so it will be colored correctly

1 Like

Looks very cute! great work.

1 Like

now that is, as they say Adorable/Cute and just brilliant :slight_smile:
I know my daughter would love something like that.

Now, I have seen some of my wee ones cartoons, and they frankly dont have the look of this, it makes you feel like you can connect.

please, save this, and when you feel you can down the line, get it rigged and play around with some animations…

really nice work, keep it up!

2 Likes

Thanks so much for all the comments guys, it really helps me to keep going. Also I made a small change to the face cause I really wanted that horse look. Thanks again to all of you again.

I’ve also 3D printed this once already. The print didn’t turn out unfortunately but I will do it again. I will post an image later today

4 Likes

9 Likes

that came out really well.

with a paintbrush and and some little pots of paint, im sure your daughter would have great fun coloring it in :slight_smile:

fantastic and thank you for sharing, always great to see peoples work and how inspiring and motivating our kids can be!

2 Likes

So my daighter has recived the unicorn and has colourd it. I love watching her go to town with the millions of colours She has at her disposal. Here is my daughters creation

12 Likes

Fantastic !

Date and name one of the feet and pop it on a shelf for all to see.

Very nice work all round she done well and bet she had fun colouring it all in :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well, this is definitively a very good use for 3D modeling skills and 3D printing :slight_smile:
Nice one!

2 Likes

Brah, this warms my heart. Amazing stuff!

2 Likes

very cool, i want to do stuff like this for my girls as well, where do you get it printed and what material did you use?

2 Likes

That is so cute!

2 Likes

@Michael_Bridges Have you spotted this?

2 Likes

That’s awesome! I think it’s great getting children involved early on. :smiley:

3 Likes

It’s not the one I printed but I was able to get it up onto Sketch fab

2 Likes

Thats so adorable!

Sorry for the late reply Jackel, I printed it myself but I’m sure shapeways could do it. I’ve put it up on thingaverse so if you want to make one for your daughter go right ahead.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms