Unable to make a WebGL build using 2017.1.0f3

Getting an error back when I attempt to make a WebGL build (maybe a bug?). Here is the error:

Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException occurred
HResult=0x80131500
Message=INFO:root:Checking JS engine [‘F:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data\Tools\nodejs\node.exe’, ‘–stack_size=8192’, ‘–max-old-space-size=2048’] failed. Check your config file. Details: Expected the command [‘F:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data\Tools\nodejs\node.exe’, ‘–stack_size=8192’, ‘–max-old-space-size=2048’, ‘F:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\WebGLSupport\BuildTools\Emscripten\src\hello_world.js’] to finish with return code 0, but it returned with code -1073741819 instead! Output:
WARNING:root:did not see a source tree above or next to the LLVM root directory (guessing based on directory of F:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\WebGLSupport\BuildTools\Emscripten_FastComp_Win\llc), could not verify version numbers match
INFO:root:(Emscripten: Running sanity checks)
CRITICAL:root:The JavaScript shell used for compiling ([‘F:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data\Tools\nodejs\node.exe’, ‘–stack_size=8192’, ‘–max-old-space-size=2048’]) does not seem to work, check the paths in F:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\WebGLSupport\BuildTools\emscripten.config

Invocation was: Executable: “F:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\WebGLSupport\BuildTools\Emscripten_Win\python\2.7.5.3_64bit\python.exe"
Arguments: “F:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\WebGLSupport\BuildTools\Emscripten\em++” -Wno-unused-value -Wno-invalid-offsetof -nostdinc -fno-strict-overflow -std=c++11 -Oz -DIL2CPP_EXCEPTION_DISABLED=1 -DNET_4_0 -DRUNTIME_IL2CPP -DNDEBUG -I"F:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\il2cpp\libil2cpp” -I"F:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\il2cpp\external\boehmgc\include" -I"F:\Block Breaker\Temp\StagingArea\Data\il2cppOutput" “F:\Block Breaker\Temp\StagingArea\Data\il2cppOutput\GenericMethods1.cpp” -o “F:\Block Breaker\Library\il2cpp_cache\2F425A075A6119B30D242D4F19568C55.o”

Source=Unity.IL2CPP.Building
StackTrace:
at Unity.IL2CPP.Building.CppProgramBuilder.BuildAllCppFiles(IEnumerable`1 sourceFilesToCompile, IBuildStatisticsCollector statisticsCollector)
at Unity.IL2CPP.Building.CppProgramBuilder.Build(IBuildStatistics& statistics)
at Unity.IL2CPP.Building.Statistics.BuildingTestRunnerHelper.BuildAndLogStatsForTestRunner(CppProgramBuilder builder, IBuildStatistics& statistics)
at il2cpp.Program.DoRun(String[] args)
at il2cpp.Program.Run(String[] args)
at il2cpp.Program.Main(String[] args)

Looks like you’re having the same problem as this guy

I posted a link there with some things to try, hopefully one of them helps!

Privacy & Terms