Twoleg Walk

twoLegWalkCycles

Original concept by Scott Zenteno.

Here it is! My final mech, rigged, colored, and animated. What started off as a simple modeling exercise turned into a bit more when I wanted to animate it.

13 Likes

Ohhh looks really cool! :sunglasses: I like the details of the animation with the shaking of the turrets etc

2 Likes

Very good animation. Animation is hard, and time consuming!

1 Like

It’s awesome! Do you plan on extending this project?

2 Likes

Yes! I’d like to create some missile-launching animations and maybe some movement animations like jumping.

1 Like

For the whole battle set of animations it would probably also need a death animation and maybe some “looking for target” animation to imply this mech has some kind of intelligence, what do you think? =)

2 Likes

This is so cool xealstrag! Very fluid animation. Love the little details on the feet too haha!

Which course is this from?

1 Like

For the whole battle set of animations it would probably also need a death animation and maybe some “looking for target” animation to imply this mech has some kind of intelligence, what do you think? =)

Yeah, these are some great ideas. I didn’t even consider a death animation.

This is so cool xealstrag! Very fluid animation. Love the little details on the feet too haha!

Which course is this from?

Thank you so much, DoggyZart! This is from the “Blender Character Creator v2.0 for Video Games Design Course”. The first part is a mech character, the second part is modular vehicles, and the final part is a full ogre character, although I’m still on the vehicles.

However, the mech part doesn’t cover rigging or animation; that’s stuff I learned on my own. There might be some of that in the third part, but I haven’t gotten there yet.

2 Likes

Oh cool Thank you xealstrag!
Looks like that is one I’ll need to add to my list! I must have picked it up in a bundle a while back. Understandable that it doesnt have rigging or animation. Still looks great though! You got a skill for it, no doubt! :smiley:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms