TwinStick enchanced, multiple versions

Hi there!
Here you can see my versions of TwinStick:
TwinStick on GameJolt
GitHub

For those, which download project from GitHub:

• First scene should be used with cross platform input disabled (editor/mobile input/disable), because I
    used there standard rig camera from standard assets to check how it works (so this
    scene have camera without selfie stick).
    There are some little glitches (I think that I should add replay system to rig camera and turn
    off scripts responsible for camera movement when in rewind/replay mode)
    Controls:
    left control - rewind
    wsad - movement
    space - jump
    mouse - camera angles

• Second scene should be used with cross platform input enabled (editor/mobile input/enable) and is preetty much the same like version from courses.
    There is one exception: I deleted camera pannign script because it is ussless (‘SelfieStick.cs’ is already
    handling whole movement of camera. I belive it was omissioned in courses by coincidence).
    Controls:
    Whole stiring is made by UI buttons.

• Third scene scene should be used with cross platform input enabled (editor/mobile input/enable).
    This scene have camera without selfie stick (camera move is done by ‘LookAt()’ and ‘RotateAround()’
    methods).
    Controls:
    Whole stiring is made by UI buttons.

I didnt add any seriouse game stucture becouse I think that main aim of this section was to
make own replay/rewind system.
I deleted code associated witch saving level and pausing game (in my opinion it was added a bit by force
and I think it is unnecessary in this project).

I made my own version of replay/rewind system, which works a little bit like in prince of persia.
Moreover it is overwriting existing elements without any problems that we have in courses build.
And at the end I added some initialisation of array to relieve garbage collector from unnecessery work.

As always if anybody have any questions or see any bugs please post it :slight_smile:

Privacy & Terms