Transformer

I struggle trying to make a good render. In the end I prefer to move on rather than wasting time looking for perfection + losing motivation. So here is a bad one :laughing:

On the other hand, this is my favorite course so far. I have started two weeks ago and try several tutorials. I learn quite a bit but I don’t practice much. This one stay on the basics but its so fun to make your characters! Now I can make all the mistakes I have to. Im already better at moving parts, rotating them with the right pivots, orientation, using mirrors, finding quickly why it doesnt do what I want, etc… than two days ago

EDIT:

6 Likes

Glad you’ve liked the course and learned something.

Making realistic scenes is hard work. But you’re on the right track by adding an HDRI image. But because your object has also a lot of light elements, these are getting lost.

• Use HDRI on a material with a high reflecting surface, instead of emitting ones.
  • Just use one mech and zoom to see/show details.

Your current scene has too many visible details. Less is more … focus on a single subject.
Practice and you will get there!

3 Likes

This is great!

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback!

4 Likes

Nice work. Looks amazing. I like the second render which shows the emission lighting.
Nice details on the third render. Looks great.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms