Thunderbrush County

My theme for the project boost section is Thunderbrush County.
The theme is set in a Western Town.
In this game, the player guides a bullet through an obstacle course made of Western themed items, including saloon doors, in order to win the duel.
Might try and add a title screen, and hopefully some music.
Some ideas that may be implemented:

1. Timer. Will add the effect of a duel, but not sure as do not know how complicated levels will be.
  2. Powerups. things to help you move faster (if timer) or take extra damage.
  3. Characters. Different enemies that require different strategies for the player to implement into their plan.

Might come up with more ideas later but that’s the gist of it.
Hope it turns out well!

3 Likes

Hi fren. I was planning to just do the basics with this section, but your “magic bullet” idea’s got me thinking more creatively. I really should participate in this community more… Thanks for the unintended inspiration!

No problem! Was just playing around with a couple of ideas. I actually sorta changed my mind on this idea, as I was not feeling it partway through… Now my new idea is called Planemo, which is a term to describe planets that are separated from their star. My idea is that you are on a journey to take your planet home, and you find friends along the way that absorb into your gravitational pull, but the more friends you have, the larger your radius becomes, making it harder to complete challenges!

1 Like

Although I still might come back to an idea like that later once I feel up to it!

Innovative idea. You may also consider your friends having some “special powers” like, slowing down nearby asteroids for 4 secs, something like that. Hope it turns out well. :+1:

yeah that sounds like a great idea! I’ll try to keep up on the progress but kinda starting to get burnt out a bit, so might move on to other small projects then return once I feel like I am able to work on it more… thanks for the encouragement!

Privacy & Terms