This is painful Lesson 159 health issues. Where can I get clean copyies of 159 scripts to compare to mine

Lecture 159 is choppy ready to stab myself. Lizzard goes into attacking for 1 cycle and deals damage once never depleting. The float for public float health = 100f; doesnt push down to attackers or defenders even though script is on them. I want to finish this course but this is almost to painful to complete. Glitch should be dead gone and wiped. It kills me every time I try to do a lesson watching the videos 3 and 4 times like im some sort of big dummy. Guess this is the outlet for me to vent tonight. Sorry in advance…

A lot of time with the course code changes from when it’s first made to the final game so it is normally better for you to share what you currently have as opposed to using final code.

Something to check is when your attacking is the correct so in your StrikeCurrentTarget method put a debug line in like

Debug.Log(gameObject.name+" is attacking "+currentTarget.name);

Can you publish your code here? I can send you my codes if you want, pm me or contact on Facebook…

Hi Mike,

Each lecture of the course, where the code changes, provides a link to Code Changes under the Resources within Udemy. These elinks take yo to the GutHub repository for the specific course and for the specific commit to the repository at that point in the project.

You can either view the files online, or, download/clone them locally.

I have provided the general repository links below but from the specific lecture will be more appropriate for you.

Hope this helps.

See also;

Privacy & Terms