THE LAMP's AMAZING JUMP - ANIMATION

Here you can check it out my lamps animation! Thank you so much for GameDev.TV for the course, and thank you so much all of you in our community that always supports me with some great tips! :smiley:
The video is kind of dark, because I tried to make a scene that looks like a night time, but next time I will try to make it more clear too.
I hope you enjoy it, and please do not hesitate to give me tips! :smile: :pray: :pray: :pray:

5 Likes

Really cool animation! I would keep the last shoot (lamp looking at the camera) for a bit longer, before the credits at the end.

2 Likes

Very good I like that the lamp had to have several goes at standing back up. Very realistically straining.

2 Likes

Thank you @NP5 and @bOBaN ! And thank you for the tip @bOBaN :smiley:

2 Likes

Loving this!

Love the camera cuts. Really good, to the point (music), nice scenes, nice Blender Animation management.
Love the intro and credits. Even more impressive if you have done that in Blender also …

But then the movie left me with an unsatisfying ending :wink:
Because intro, then intro lamp, introduce location lamp, lamp problem, jump, correcting itself … ready for its final act … then I though an in-between movie announcement, movie title … then BAM! end.
The movie had such a nice pace, I really thought something would follow after the end sequence … Maybe because of the music that I expected more …

Great style, good execution, well done! :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your words @FedPete ! :smiley:
It might continue over some next episode though! Lol Lol Lol Lol
Definitely I will try arranging some Intro and Credits through Blender as well! :hear_no_evil:

Privacy & Terms