The game has been updated!

I just finished my game: You can find it here. There will be more games that are upcoming sooner!

1 Like

You made a nice block breaker with a nice theme but sorry to tell you: your game is broken:

• The paddle doesn’t follow the mouse cursor correctly. For some reason the paddle and the cursor are not aligned, that is confusing, so you either center them both or hide the cursor.
  • There are no clear walls, that makes following the ball harder than it should, don’t know if this is a resolution issue, probable is.
  • And this is what makes your game unplayable: There’s a small gap on the right part of the screen that the paddle can’t reach, don’t know why it just can’t reach it, I lost 3 times because ot that.
1 Like

@Yee Thank you so much for your feedback! I will try to do my best to fix all these issues!

The theme is amazing. Really like your assets. The ms-annotation intro is pretty cool. I want to learn that. The game has issues but i am sure you will fix them as pointed out by @Yee . Great colour choices and loved the particle effect. Keep going!!! : )

1 Like

@leekith_qwerty Thank you so much for your comment! I will try to do my best to fix all these issues!

1 Like

:raised_hands:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms