[Released] The Complete Unity Developer 2017

I’ve just bought the “Complete C# Unity Developer” and the “Pass Unity Dev Cert” courses.

Will the “Unity 2017” course replace the “Complete C# Unity Developer” course?

Will there be new courses for both of these? What’s the timeframes ?

(Maybe i should wait for the new courses).

Thank you for this update and I will also pay for it.

1 Like

Will there ever be a “Complete Unity Developer- JavaScript” course? I’m curious because C# seems to be the standard and I’d like to know the reasoning behind this.

1 Like

$10 sounds great, especially knowing that everything is bang up to date and we won’t have problems with newer versions of Unity.
Hopefully the course can beef up the final few sections too, that way people who have already completed the course have more of an incentive to buy it, and I’d suggest $15 being the upgrade if you do that :slight_smile: I’d be happy with that.

1 Like

Unity is actually slowly moving away from Javascript and it will no longer be apart of Unity. So there would be no point in learning Javascript for Unity.

2 Likes

I would definitely update to 2017 unity course version. I would suggest add a Section about how to implement Facebook or google leader boards, or if you have time, explain the unity ads system, to monetize the games :slight_smile:

I’d actually rather see something besides a Udemy course- something without so many videos!

A video-course without many videos?
That seems… odd?

I mean a course for those of us who dislike learning from recordings. A good old-fashioned series of text lessons, or mentoring on Discord, would be ideal.

Picked it up, probably won’t take it for quite awhile if ever since I just finished four of your courses including the 1.0 course but wanted to show support this upgrade anyways. Cheers!

1 Like

It’s live :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you, why not take a dip-in, I think you’ll love the content.

And a bargain, I am in! :smiley:

Best regards,
Milan.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms