The Blender Collab; Weekly Themed Gallery (Week 1: 2017) (Buildings)

Well, it’s certainly an honor to choose the first topic for 2017, and happy new year everyone! A bit unrealated to the holiday season, this week’s topic is BUILDINGS!!! :office: :european_post_office: :hotel: :bank:

I look forward to seeing the results this week! :smiley:

6 Likes

it takes 40 min only hahaha

i know it’s bad

6 Likes

Composition test.

14 Likes

Amazing good job

1 Like

@Alex_Hetrick Hi Alex, great topic so far, I love these submissions and bet there’s gonna be some good ones by Monday!

Rob and I have agreed that we’re making a minor change to the weekly, in that the count resets each year. @Alex_Hetrick Can you please rename the thread to be " The Blender Collab; Weekly Themed Gallery (Week 1: 2017)". I know that;s a mouthful but it makes searching for them a breeze! Hehe.

1 Like

Thanks, and the changes were made. :smiley:

2 Likes

More work

11 Likes

@McFuzz why not to add the theme to the title so when you want to see the submissions on a theme and you don’t remember which week is it what should you do?

Example:-
The Blender Collab; Weekly Themed Gallery (Week 1: 2017) (Buildings)

3 Likes

I think that’s a good idea! And then you wouldn’t even need to go in to the thread to start working xD lol.

3 Likes

The house I started isn’t even close to being ready, so I had fun putting this together instead. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Jared_Kellen
wow its really amazing good work :flushed:

@NixeKnox
idont know but this week there are amazing themes your model is very good but i think u need to add more buldings

@rayan112233 These are done for fun Rayan. I like it the way it is and since the project I had started for the challenge isn’t close to being done (It’s hard modeling Victorian architecture), I decided to try something different. The important part for me is seeing something that only previously existed in my head. This is what I had imagined and fits an art style I’m trying to figure out for future purposes. More buildings would remove what I’m trying to achieve in the composition.

3 Likes

Hey guys! Some professional-level entires this week! Well done to everyone!

@Jared_Kellen had the most likes this week with his lovely classical buildings scene! That obtained 10 likes. :smiley: @Jared_Kellen, can you please create the topic for this week with the theme of your choosing?

It’s great to see people participating every week, you can definitely see people getting better with time.

3 Likes

Ok I started a thread for week 2. “ships”

2 Likes

Privacy & Terms