The Blender Collab: Weekly Themed Gallery (Final Entries due Sunday November 5) Your country

first and success :slight_smile:

1 Like

I let you guess :

(i think it’s my first blender render contribution - i discover the toon color, it’s so fun).

13 Likes

Haha it looks awesome! I didn’t know about the frog eater thing, had to look that up :grin:

English people (who love us French guy) call us frogs cause we eat (and love eating) frogs :rofl:

2 Likes

Awesome, well done :wink:

Very cool :wink:

The Bridge of the Americas, Panama. It spans the Pacific entrance to the Panama Canal :slight_smile:

And the Sketchfab model :upside_down_face:

14 Likes

It’s a real picture :rofl: the lights are perfect with the reflection in the sea.

It turned out beautiful, looks very realistic!

Wow, that looks amazing!

Thank you all for your comments ^.^ The actual bridge is very beautiful at night, you should visit Panama hahaha

Why not, i know it’s a wonderfull place for diving :slight_smile:

Great job on your entry!

Where I live in the US, frog legs are considered a delicacy! :yum: They are excellent if you don’t over cook them.

Everybody have to love frogs, it’s so good :wink:

1 Like

Neuschwanstein

Haven’t finished it, but running out of time ^^

10 Likes

Yes, they do! And, yes they are! :yum:

Is never enough time it seems! I like what you have done so far!

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

USA Classic. I gave myself one day to do this, with the hope of making something low-poly, which I continue to struggle with. If nothing else it is American and low-poly.

10 Likes

Another week with beautiful contributions, congratulations to everybody.

But now, it’s time to vote :slight_smile:

• GarethGr : UK
  • Raquel_Rocha : Brazil
  • Aapef : France
  • marilu597 : Panama
  • Manu_Scheller : Germany
  • Christi_Banister : USA

0 voters

I’m leaving France this afternoon for Lisbon, Portugal, so i’m not sure to be here for proclaiming the result.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms