The Blender Collab: Weekly Themed Gallery (Final Entries due Sunday January 14) Vintage

Happy New Year All :wink:
Seeing that we are now in 2018, I would like you to go back in time and create something vintage, this can be anything from a past time. Looking forward to seeing what you all have in mind :wink:

2 Likes

Here is my submission for this theme, a Vintage Radio.

11 Likes

Old Clock

10 Likes

Those models are really beautiful!

2 Likes

Imagine the render times on this.

The first time I saw a page layout done on one of these I was convinced that I wanted to work in the art department. I then saw the render time for a single page of type and ran screaming from the room.

10 Likes

Oh it’s a 2 week challenge now? Hopefully I’ll be able to do something next time you guys post another challenge.

Small table. I was practicing hand-painted and PBR textures with this one… I need to practice more hahaha

8 Likes

Hey All, its time to vote, congratulations to all entries, they look amazing!

Thank you to all entries and voters!
@Christi_Banister you have the honours of choosing the next theme, congrats :wink:

Wow, really great entries this week. I am so pleased. I will post a new theme shortly.:grinning:

Thank you to everyone who participated in the voting.
@marilu597 @Raquel_Rocha @McFuzz @Jack_Grice @Aapef @jakarta @Stefan_Stockinger @Miss_B @Jarhead_Junior @ChilledEagle

1 Like

New theme posted

@marilu597 @Raquel_Rocha @McFuzz @Jack_Grice @Aapef @jakarta @Stefan_Stockinger @Miss_B @Jarhead_Junior @ChilledEagle

1 Like

Privacy & Terms