Technically two answers are correct on the first question on the quiz

Maybe it’s just for the exam, but Sketchup files CAN be used in Unity-- as long as they’re in the 2005 format or lower. I have personally imported them many times in Unity 5.3.1.
It also fixes the scaling issue vs when you try to export it.

The quizz is still the same apparently. If Sketchup files can be used in Unity, what should we answer if we land on such a question at the certification?

Now question #1 says it is incorrect that these file formats are supported – “Cheeta3D, Max, Maya, Sketchup”, but the lecture said they were, along with Cinema4D, Modo, and Lightwave as well.

The first and second answer seem to be correct, but only the first answer is recognized as correct.

However, if Sketchup is not considered a proprietary format for purposes of this question, then the first answer isn’t correct either as it lists Sketchup as supported the same as it does in the second answer.

Do we have any insight into this question @sampattuzzi ?
I agree with @Joebwan, answers 1 and 2 seem valid to me.

Thanks in advance.

I would like to stress that I write these questions not Unity. So if anything is incorrect, it is likely my mistake and not something you have to learn for the exam. I’m looking at the question again now.

Does it make more sense now?

Privacy & Terms